Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 06 Mai 2024, 15:32
Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 38 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 06 Juin 2013, 22:52 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Actually, the usefulness of them there cards has also been reduced to filler in most decks. So, the market could still be better.
Rod and Assassination (act 1 cards) are no longer superinflated. Wow, that's a major improvement after 3 years.
Some Guild generation 1 cards are feez (The rares costing as much as a pack), and therefore have fallen to reasonable prices, yay.

is now legendary in price :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2013, 18:49 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
skadooosh a écrit :
magius+1.
Anyone complaining about the market place has obviously never known how it was before....

its getting better all the tii-iimee, betteeer, betteeer, betteeer
well, surely someone knows what I mean, in every sense
but yeah, even if its better than before, why cant it become even better?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 09 Juin 2013, 20:32 
Marchand

Alerce a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
magius+1.
Anyone complaining about the market place has obviously never known how it was before....

its getting better all the tii-iimee, betteeer, betteeer, betteeer
well, surely someone knows what I mean, in every sense
but yeah, even if its better than before, why cant it become even better?

Because the benefit of a marketplace that gives more people access to more cards instead of having omgwtfneedthis cards at 50k+ eludes people.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juin 2013, 17:41 
Marchand

Message(s) : 581
I just love this thread. One of the best I've seen so far. Too bad I stopped coming to the English forum for such a long time. I especially love the TL of my message on dungeons. By the way, if you feel the staff is more attentive to French ppl's complaints, do npt hesitate to post your feedbacks on French threads, be it in English or French. They'll definitely understand ;)

But avoid complaining about the last event, which was quite good IMO.
Still, keep this thread updated.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juin 2013, 18:27 
Marchand

After the math for the last event, it was impossible to get more than 2 cards by pure grinding, there seems to be some dispute over Mythical Gakyusha as well.

Feerik doesn't listen to it's playerbase on anything relating to in game balance, and/or availability.
The defense of which being that forum users are only a small part of the actual game community, though from what I've seen, the game community is shrinking.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juin 2013, 23:51 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 27
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
The defense of which being that forum users are only a small part of the actual game community, though from what I've seen, the game community is shrinking.

We don't know numbers, however until last july stats were listed on the home screen.
I was watching them and they were pretty stagnant during the 9 months I evaluated them. I think the record for most players online at a time was barely above 1000.

But basically the number of players active for an extended time didn't change much. From personal experience in the kongregate chatroom, you have most new players not stay for long, and many more have very low activity and of course spend little, because of it. But there is a similar amount of people quitting or going on haitus, and those are as often spenders as not.

So, I don't think it's shrinking as such, but it's losing activity and has less money is spent on eredan.

Also, Eredan is improving as an experience, but it is at glacial speed, and has a long way to go.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Juin 2013, 01:38 
Vénérable

Message(s) : 783
Ferrus_Animus a écrit :
Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :

We don't know numbers, however until last july stats were listed on the home screen.
I was watching them and they were pretty stagnant during the 9 months I evaluated them. I think the record for most players online at a time was barely above 1000.

But basically the number of players active for an extended time didn't change much. From personal experience in the kongregate chatroom, you have most new players not stay for long, and many more have very low activity and of course spend little, because of it. But there is a similar amount of people quitting or going on haitus, and those are as often spenders as not.

So, I don't think it's shrinking as such, but it's losing activity and has less money is spent on eredan.

Also, Eredan is improving as an experience, but it is at glacial speed, and has a long way to go.

i agree with you here "Eredan is improving as an experience, but it is at glacial speed, and has a long way to go"
the best part is "glacial speed"
i really think eredan is improving, but they should focus in gameplay and accesibility for new players, to get them in the net without saying (implicit) "for playing you will have to unload your budget in the table and take this couple of boosters, maybe you get something worth 100k and make yourself something, then keep unloading your money", in my opinion that is where the biggest lack is, cause artwork is pretty cool

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Juin 2013, 06:13 
Marchand

Ferrus_Animus a écrit :

I'm fairly certain this is the exact opposite of what Feerik wants, but, at the same time, they refuse to make the game more new-player friendly, or give any lifetime perks to players that do spend (haven't bought feez in a month? You're now effectively f2p, enjoy grinding out adventure mode for crystals).

In essence, it's been said since day one, Eredan would have a better outlook if it were slightly friendlier to F2P players, because an enjoyable experience warrants actual interest, and interest warrants fitting the product into a budget, whereas currently the game is only playable if you spend a sizable amount on it, and then spend more on it every month.
The cards are improving, the artwork is still lavish, the game system is, and has always been solid, but unless you invest enough into the game to buy a used car, and then invest the equivalent of an insurance premium for said car(pay per month), you're not going to have any fun because everything you do get will quickly become obsolete, and that's granting that you can even make a decent amount of crystals or build a decent deck from what you have paid for in the first place.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 4 sur 4   [ 38 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4