Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 13 Mai 2024, 04:48
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 17:24 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 14
Hi, all
I have an idea of a new format tournament which I think it will be really fun, creative and challenge. Plus it will be solve the 1 hit kill combos and some insane AOE combos

Here is my suggest tournament : 3+1 Characters.
Rule :
Deck compose of 3 characters and 1 substitute character.
You start with 3 characters as usual. When your first character die, the substitute character will come into play and take place the first character at the end of the turn that the first one die. The game will end when all 4 characters die or run out of cards!!
Each players will not able to see the opponent "Substitute character" until the first one die!

Please let me know what you think!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 23:13 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Gee_Viwathanatepa a écrit :
Hi, all
I have an idea of a new format tournament which I think it will be really fun, creative and challenge. Plus it will be solve the 1 hit kill combos and some insane AOE combos

Here is my suggest tournament : 3+1 Characters.
Rule :
Deck compose of 3 characters and 1 substitute character.
You start with 3 characters as usual. When your first character die, the substitute character will come into play and take place the first character at the end of the turn that the first one die. The game will end when all 4 characters die or run out of cards!!
Each players will not able to see the opponent "Substitute character" until the first one die!

Please let me know what you think!!

Hmmm, given that decks can now go up to 50, and most(Good) characters have excellent order coverage, perhaps it would be a better idea to have 4 characters per deck. (Making games longer, and allowing diverse combinations)

Also, this is the discussions forum, don't be surprised if this is moved to suggestions ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 00:37 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1106
This is a really good suggeston.
But discard should be completely banned from this kind of tourney (they are already really good with 3 characters, 4 would be almost impossible to defeat...)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 03:14 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
skadooosh a écrit :
This is a really good suggeston.
But discard should be completely banned from this kind of tourney (they are already really good with 3 characters, 4 would be almost impossible to defeat...)

AoE would still be strong and Tempus would be probably sillier along with Discard getting a massive power buff. The others....maybe Avaloian as well would see more power with 4 people.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 03:23 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
I'm not seeing how the aoes would be touching the benched character until one character dies or how the Avalon's would be leveling up their benched characters. Usually, benched/substitute people can't be touched by enemy/your effects until they are subbed in.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 05:26 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 14
In this tournament each players still have 3 charecters at the same time, not 4!!!

I am playing Amnezy tour recently and 50% see AOE mage deck! The AOE decks are so broke because AOE cards are design to be used without chain!! Now, it so easy for top players to execute 2 AOE cards with chain in 1 fight with hungry void, break the second chain, illumination, counsil banner or machiavellism and with charectors that can play a card from deck or discard pile! This make the game unbalance!!

I believe that this tournament format will mitigate this problem. On top of that you can surprise your opponent with the "Substitute charecter" since he cann't be seen till your first character die XD

Decks will be more creativity. Not just have only 20 cards with a key combo!!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 08:12 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
4 characters? ouch please don't let the runic wreck havoc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 7 message(s) ]