Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avril 2024, 23:01
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 10 Juillet 2014, 08:14 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
Hello I know what your thinking "Your posting so you know both." Well I'm using Facebook.
My first profile and after a while (couple of years) I made a profile on the official website and I played for a while.
I was able to get a neat little Elfine deck (that's the main reason I want my profile back).
So, I would go to recover password and type in my email, and well I expected to get my password back later but instead I get a black box with "Information" and nothing else.
So, I tried it again and well ....It didn't work and so I tried it with another "computer, web browser, and email." (With email thinking It wouldn't work)

So, If an Admin can post and help so I can send a private message them with my email so they can email me what to do that would be wonderful.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 10 Juillet 2014, 10:23 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 2480
You got a black box because you only logged in via Facebook and never set a password for your account.
I just defined a random password that you should get now when you use the "lost your password" feature. You can change it anytime in your ingame options. Enjoy :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Février 2017, 23:19 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
im having this same issue except ive just now decided to use the eredan website and when i clicked log in with facebook it made me a new account using my name instead of the account i have on facebook.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]