Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 14:53
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Kotoba Bugs
Message Publié : 30 Novembre 2016, 01:35 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
I played Demon hunter and Tracker for sometime now.
Here the bugs i know:

Sandagosa : Cant discard card that are make from other card or to put it simple, cards that the opposing character didnt play directly

Fight fire with Fire : This spell only give me defend buff when the opposing character is a human and non-human, example : captain lee min

Pray to spirit : This action only discard one type of card when the opposing character is a human and non-human, example : captain lee min

Uinata : i dont know this a bug or just text error, but uinata give +2/0 attack bonus on tracker, not +1/0 like on the card description.

Discard effect : Every Boss or enemy in adventure mode that have a card(s) attached to them from the start of the game, is always the last card that discarded by a card(s) that have random discard effect.
Example : Kusanagi on Kotoba Boss will never be discarded with Sandagosa, until it the only card attached to him.

and i think my friend said that Captain lee min have bug on him.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Kotoba Bugs
Message Publié : 30 Novembre 2016, 01:47 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
Blue_Knight109 a écrit :
I played Demon hunter and Tracker for sometime now.
Here the bugs i know:

Sandagosa : Cant discard card that are make from other card or to put it simple, cards that the opposing character didnt play directly

Fight fire with Fire : This spell only give me defend buff when the opposing character is a human and non-human, example : captain lee min

Pray to spirit : This action only discard one type of card when the opposing character is a human and non-human, example : captain lee min

Uinata : i dont know this a bug or just text error, but uinata give +2/0 attack bonus on tracker, not +1/0 like on the card description.

Discard effect : Every Boss or enemy in adventure mode that have a card(s) attached to them from the start of the game, is always the last card that discarded by a card(s) that have random discard effect.
Example : Kusanagi on Kotoba Boss will never be discarded with Sandagosa, until it the only card attached to him.

and i think my friend said that Captain lee min have bug on him.

P.L.O.P was bug, he suffer damage on my allies, not opponent

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Novembre 2016, 14:44 
Marchand

Message(s) : 317
if a char is human it cannot be non-human. non-human are chars which do not have the human race.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Décembre 2016, 00:59 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 78
Metalolav a écrit :
if a char is human it cannot be non-human. non-human are chars which do not have the human race.

If a human cannot be non-human, then What race are this characters:
Kasai, Captain Al Killicrew, Alude, Ijin Shisei, Korpus, Wing Chun, and many more.
They are human and non-human.
A char is categorized human, if at least in his race(s) he have a human race.

And yes, Non-human are chars which do not have the human race.

Okay, take example of Captain Lee Min, he is a Human and A Guemlite, so if what you said is right, then spell Fight fire with fire will do magical attack, because he is non-human. But it doesnt, the spell give me a defend buff, which is if ONLY the enemy is human, but he is not, he is a human and a lightning guemlite.
The bugs in not only in this character, but all character with both human and non-human race.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Décembre 2016, 01:16 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
no, this has a exclude 1 logic rule

the rule is the next: if human then do X effect, if not do Y effect, there is no way both can happen

if you are half human, half demon, you are human and skip the demon effect

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Décembre 2016, 08:56 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 42
downgrade Mush+shroom , they are OVER POWER deck, what do u think about that? they may kill u in one turn with buff att > +10 and create magic poison + AoE

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 6 message(s) ]