Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avril 2024, 01:24
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : The Marquis defense bonus bug
Message Publié : 15 Février 2017, 23:24 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 14
Reproducibility:

Happens every single game in Lucyan tournament vs Pirate Mages

Recap:

The Marquis is getting +1 defense out of no where at the start of the fight. It's a bug and I'm sick of losing games because of it

Description:

The Marquis gains +1 defense at the start of the fight regardless of which turn it is. His base defense is 2 and with The Ugly Corc's passive bonus he should have 3 defense at the start of the fight and gain +1 defense if he casts a lightning spell, making his defense 4. Instead, as soon as the fight starts his defense jumps from 3 to 4 and then goes up to 5 when his lightning spell is played.

If I kill The Ugly Corc on turn one, the bug still happens. His defense should only be 2 but as soon as the you select The Marquis for turn 2, his defense goes up to 3 at the start of the fight and then goes up to 4 if he casts a lightning spell. I'm not sure why he gains +1 in defense at the start of the fight for no reason.

Also, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but the "and an additional +1 defense if they cast a lightning spell" defense bonus provided by The Ugly Corc still persists after he is dead. Both Mylad and The Marquis gain defense +1 if they cast a lightning spell even when The Ugly Corc is dead. They don't have the +1 defense from the first half of the The Ugly Corc's passive but benefit from the second half as mentioned.

Setup:

I'm playing against Mylad, The Ugly Corc and The Marquis in the Lucyan Tournament. It doesn't matter what characters I'm using the glitch happens every time.

Screenshots:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Février 2017, 00:17 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
I will have a deeper look into it ASAP ;)
Also, i am sure that the Ugly Cork's effect must end when he dies.
Thanks for reporting it ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Février 2017, 01:18 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 14
I've actually narrowed it down. If The Marquis plays a lightning spell he gains +1 spirit and +1 defense at the beginning of the fight. Then, after the first lightning spell is played he gains another +1 spirit and another +1 defense. After his first lightning spell is played he has a total of 4 spirit and 5 defense.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]