Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 10:56
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: VIP PLAYERS WITH CHARS X3
Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 01:06 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
DoctorDark a écrit :
Darwin_Little a écrit :
Mister Loyal a écrit :
wow... i hope you get screwed over for good in your life and then someone comes and tells you the very same bs of "blame the system"

you KNOW that this isnt exactly legal... so like any player with common sense you should just report that stuff and not use it to your advantage... because that MAKES it illegal...

and since its not the first time that you have been reported the staff really should do something about you...

I payed good money for these characters(and in general), or I spent hours of my life that I will never get back grinding medals for them. Why shouldn't I enjoy being able to use them??? They aren't even that OP (Except Rudolph,White Witch and Okulus) where someone who has skill can't have a fair match, especially in these events which limit legendaries and other cards. This is barely even an 'exploit',It was fun while it lasted 8-)

I do not exactly agree with you... You played money? Spent time? It was your decision. Others did the same thing, and still play fair.
You abused, and keep abusing any bug in spite of knowing it's not legal, and take advantage on players who try to be fair.
I have forwarded this topic to the staff and asked to make the necessary steps. The first one is done, i hope a next will come.

Number one, I have never received a SINGLE message from staff or even a mod about these things. If they sent me a message saying "don't do this",showing that they actually cared,I wouldn't take advantage of it. But they have no right to prevent me from playing or enjoying this game without even giving a single warning. Regardless how you, or anyone else feels,that's not a proper way to go about things when MY money is the reason people can even put food on the tables for their family. I have seen lots of players continuously abuse certain bugs that will probably never be fixed, the solution is the fix the bug,obviously.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 03:07 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Why should they give you a warning? when in the room restrictions clearly says that the characters x3 can't be used. Another thing is that you want to pass the warnings even knowing them, just to buy inside the game. Many other players buy and aren't bragging or abusing characters x3, that says a lot of the kind of culture and person you are. ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 03:26 
Aventurier

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Why should they give you a warning? when in the room restrictions clearly says that the characters x3 can't be used. Another thing is that you want to pass the warnings even knowing them, just to buy inside the game. Many other players buy and aren't bragging or abusing characters x3, that says a lot of the kind of culture and person you are. ;)

So should all the people who were using global cards and characters in Quilingo also be unable to play the game anymore for something that once again, is due to the programmers making mistakes? Hmmmm, I think I remember a certain person abusing that.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 03:27 
Aventurier

Darwin_Little a écrit :
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :

So should all the people who were using global cards and characters in Quilingo also be unable to play the game anymore for something that once again, is due to the programmers making mistakes? Hmmmm, I think I remember a certain person abusing that.

My point is, how can you punish players for your own mistake? That's like the police arresting you because they ran into the back of your car,it's stupid.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 03:41 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
oh my gosh... post-reasoning ftw huh? what you are trying to say is that if a criminal wont run into a policeman he is doing something which is ok... no its not... yes there are others out there and i know a few people who were banned and others who were punished severely for abusing bugs and cheats... of course in some cases cheaters and bug abusers got away without a punishment... but anyhow you got caught several times... you are a forum user, which means that most likely you were aware of the fact that you have been reported... if you still continue that kind of behavior and follow that line of argumentation then you really deserve a ban...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 04:11 
Aventurier

Mister Loyal a écrit :
oh my gosh... post-reasoning ftw huh? what you are trying to say is that if a criminal wont run into a policeman he is doing something which is ok... no its not... yes there are others out there and i know a few people who were banned and others who were punished severely for abusing bugs and cheats... of course in some cases cheaters and bug abusers got away without a punishment... but anyhow you got caught several times... you are a forum user, which means that most likely you were aware of the fact that you have been reported... if you still continue that kind of behavior and follow that line of argumentation then you really deserve a ban...

ITS NOT A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You act like using 3-characters turns you into god that noone can defeat, most 3 chars are balanced to be about as strong as a team of 3-characters. Especially considering 3-characters cannot play multiple cards like sacred/damned which are now everywhere, it takes *skill* to win,period. A 'cheat' is something which you do yourself that alters the game code in some way to give you an edge. A bug is an error in the game code, which again is not the players fault. And I seem to remember you using the list bug in Quilingo too, so basically you and John are both hypocrites.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Septembre 2017, 04:12 
Aventurier

Darwin_Little a écrit :
Mister Loyal a écrit :

ITS NOT A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You act like using 3-characters turns you into god that noone can defeat, most 3 chars are balanced to be about as strong as a team of 3-characters. Especially considering 3-characters cannot play multiple cards like sacred/damned which are now everywhere, it takes *skill* to win,period. A 'cheat' is something which you do yourself that alters the game code in some way to give you an edge. A bug is an error in the game code, which again is not the players fault. And I seem to remember you using the list bug in Quilingo too, so basically you and John are both hypocrites.

Everyone likes to report things except when they can get away with it huh,isn't that funny.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Octobre 2017, 22:58 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
you can blame staff or programmers all you want, even if is a +1 dmg advantage overall is bug abusing

any extra advantage is unfair for the rest of the playerbase, the point of banning the big chars is to be a friendly room for veterans and noobs, i dont care how 'balanced' you think they are, i build decks to play vs 3 chars, not to face the same 2 smartass boss spamers in normal room, and then i also have to face them in restricted rooms? yeah right buddy

your logic is flawed, 'i have money, can i kill you then?' i spent money in this game too and im not bragging about it

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Octobre 2017, 23:16 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
now i ve seen another idiot using a big char in the event room... its been that runic cyclops char... please do something about it... this really sucks hairy balls

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2