Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 05:33
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : VIP PLAYERS WITH CHARS X3
Message Publié : 28 Septembre 2017, 16:57 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
As you can see, the same player always taking advantage of the characters x3 in the event room, whenever the occasion occurs, take advantage of bugs in the event room and in tournaments to play with characters x3, that is to say he is always looking for how to play with characters x3 in tournaments or event rooms, and repeatedly he takes advantage of this.

But that is not all, the player has a VIP treatment, since he has never been banned from tournaments or rooms, even so he is still taking advantage of bugs with characters x3. It seems to me very unfair that and one if you have to endure a ban, but the others continue and continue to take advantage of bugs and do nothing to them.

My clanmates and I, we're already tired of annoying players of this type in event rooms and tournaments.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: VIP PLAYERS WITH CHARS X3
Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 05:49 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 93
Lol what sense does it make to ban people who aren't cheating, it's not my fault when they don't code things correctly and I can have more fun ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 05:50 
Aventurier

Darwin_Little a écrit :
Lol what sense does it make to ban people who aren't cheating, it's not my fault when they don't code things correctly and I can have more fun ;)

It is a GAME after all, maybe it shouldn't be the center of your life where you feel sad at losing Tsk tsk tsk

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 06:30 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
Darwin_Little a écrit :
Darwin_Little a écrit :

It is a GAME after all, maybe it shouldn't be the center of your life where you feel sad at losing Tsk tsk tsk

Image Seriously I dont see myself losing :P and you ??? you can not win without your pj x3, it's not the first time and is called a bug exploit you have fun but the community does not

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 06:41 
Aventurier

SirMuse a écrit :
Darwin_Little a écrit :
Darwin_Little a écrit :

Image Seriously I dont see myself losing :P and you ??? you can not win without your pj x3, it's not the first time and is called a bug exploit you have fun but the community does not

Clearly you care too much anyways XD,find something else to do.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 06:54 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
This was reported in the Spanish forum on May 27, 2017 and they never answered, this was in quilingo a TOURNAMENT !!! and exploiting bug ??? I just worry about the comfort of the community in a game that I like and that is not abused by players like this.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 07:02 
Aventurier

SirMuse a écrit :
This was reported in the Spanish forum on May 27, 2017 and they never answered, this was in quilingo a TOURNAMENT !!! and exploiting bug ??? I just worry about the comfort of the community in a game that I like and that is not abused by players like this.

Oh there's lots of bugs people take advantage of in tournament, again you should blame the people who never fix them,not the players. You aren't going to stop spending money so they could care less.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 12:46 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 200
wow... i hope you get screwed over for good in your life and then someone comes and tells you the very same bs of "blame the system"

you KNOW that this isnt exactly legal... so like any player with common sense you should just report that stuff and not use it to your advantage... because that MAKES it illegal...

and since its not the first time that you have been reported the staff really should do something about you...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 15:00 
Aventurier

Mister Loyal a écrit :
wow... i hope you get screwed over for good in your life and then someone comes and tells you the very same bs of "blame the system"

you KNOW that this isnt exactly legal... so like any player with common sense you should just report that stuff and not use it to your advantage... because that MAKES it illegal...

and since its not the first time that you have been reported the staff really should do something about you...

I payed good money for these characters(and in general), or I spent hours of my life that I will never get back grinding medals for them. Why shouldn't I enjoy being able to use them??? They aren't even that OP (Except Rudolph,White Witch and Okulus) where someone who has skill can't have a fair match, especially in these events which limit legendaries and other cards. This is barely even an 'exploit',It was fun while it lasted 8-)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Septembre 2017, 15:31 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Darwin_Little a écrit :
Mister Loyal a écrit :

I payed good money for these characters(and in general), or I spent hours of my life that I will never get back grinding medals for them. Why shouldn't I enjoy being able to use them??? They aren't even that OP (Except Rudolph,White Witch and Okulus) where someone who has skill can't have a fair match, especially in these events which limit legendaries and other cards. This is barely even an 'exploit',It was fun while it lasted 8-)

I do not exactly agree with you... You played money? Spent time? It was your decision. Others did the same thing, and still play fair.
You abused, and keep abusing any bug in spite of knowing it's not legal, and take advantage on players who try to be fair.
I have forwarded this topic to the staff and asked to make the necessary steps. The first one is done, i hope a next will come.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 19 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant