Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 11:30
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 10 Janvier 2018, 01:51 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 103
Title. Every time without fail, when I play Allegiance Soeiko does not get +1 attack. Might be because I own 3 Sacred copies of Allegiance, so the game does not register it as card required (don't own base Allegiance to test). My Soeiko is also in her non-soul form currently, so I can't test is it works with Sacred Soeiko, and I'm certainly not willing to waste a valuable Soulstone just to test it.
I've been thinking about using my limited supply of Soulstones on rest of Tsoutai deck, but don't want to waste them on something that does not work properly. So if this gets fixed it would be nice.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2018, 12:41 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
just in case, are you playing alliegance before or in the middle of the fight? if is in the middle i think the correct result is no bonus at all

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Janvier 2018, 19:03 
Guémélite

Depends on the situation, but I'm mostly playing it as a first card on Ayako and Soeiko (since they can chain) and as second on Li Lan. Doesn't matter who plays it and when however - she never gets +1 attack.

And Soeiko's text clearly says "each time an Allegaince is played Soeiko gains attack +1 until the end of the game." No if, and or but - if there a situation where Allegiance isn't supposed to give her attack exists as you say, then her text is misleading.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2018, 00:44 
Immortel

Message(s) : 6173
this is a case where every card should give the bonus as you said

for the context, im not active anymore and an old rule in this game is for "when X character plays a card" only works for before the fight cards

sorry ;P

create a new post if you want to communicate with me, DONT SEND PMs!!!!

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE / NOT MODERATING

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2018, 03:07 
Guémélite

Well the game certainly changed a lot from the good old days (and not in a good way, but that's a topic for another time) so I can't really blame you. And I actually used your lists as guidelines for years, so it was a shame to see that "super outdated" tag added :P

Now I'm afraid of using Soulstones on Tsoutai, since if that's causing the bug Soeiko's other effect as well as Ayako might be affected and I don't know how long fixing the bugs takes these days.

Edit: Just had a Tsoutai mirror match - turns out my Allegiance being Sacred is indeed the culprit; opponent's non-souled Allegiance properly gave attack bonus to both mine and his Soeiko.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Janvier 2018, 15:08 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
AS far as I remember, this bug has been reported long time ago.
Fact is, there wasn't any bug fix done in the last 2 months.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Janvier 2018, 17:53 
Guémélite

Now that's a very disheartening thing to hear. Possibilities are either that the staff has no resources or simply doesn't care to fix bugs for that long - neither of which are good news concerning the future of the game.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Janvier 2018, 22:56 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Dr. Vlad a écrit :
Now that's a very disheartening thing to hear. Possibilities are either that the staff has no resources or simply doesn't care to fix bugs for that long - neither of which are good news concerning the future of the game.

It's the first. Staff's resources are greatly limited due to Feerik's other priorities such as Eredan Arena or Baclash. I think they will not forget ITCG completely, just they concentrate on other issues now. From the part of the guild leaders we cannot do too much, but I hope that the staff will notice that there are several faithful players left here and pay attention to them.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 8 message(s) ]