Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 21:35
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 5   [ 45 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 05:27 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 84
Zurga a écrit :
Information from developer team :
A new loading page has been deployed today.
This page can display an error message below the progress bar.
If you are still blocked, please indicate the error message and the percentage of progression.

I see NO error message displayed at all. All I see is what I have posted in the screenshots of my previous posts.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 09:16 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 105
doctordeath a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
If you are still blocked, please indicate the error message and the percentage of progression.

I see NO error message displayed at all. All I see is what I have posted in the screenshots of my previous posts.

I have the same problem every now and then. With me refreshing several times solves the issue.

Conspires to carry you.
Truth you find through your adversities.
Will defend you.
As your powers and all your energies
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 09:25 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 226
McKeu a écrit :
doctordeath a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

I have the same problem every now and then. With me refreshing several times solves the issue.

Nope... it is a constant now. TWO CONNECTION problems in a span of a week. And that costs about several days worth of event time. NOT COOL at all!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 09:39 
Immortel

Message(s) : 3537
doctordeath a écrit :
Why would you deploy a new login page in the middle of an EVENT?
Any new deployment that could potentially block people from playing should only be tested/deployed after the time for the weekly has ended but before the new weekly begins when there is NOT an event going on.

OK, I mention that to the dev team : Don't change anything during an event, so the people that couldn't connect still can't connect.......

You perhaps noticed that this bug occurs for some people only, not all players. This new page is done to allow the dev team to have feedback about when and why this happens.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 09:54 
Guémélite

Zurga a écrit :
doctordeath a écrit :
Any new deployment that could potentially block people from playing should only be tested/deployed after the time for the weekly has ended but before the new weekly begins when there is NOT an event going on.

OK, I mention that to the dev team : Don't change anything during an event, so the people that couldn't connect still can't connect.......

You perhaps noticed that this bug occurs for some people only, not all players. This new page is done to allow the dev team to have feedback about when and why this happens.

I dunno if it's the loading page's fault. It just pops up for a milisecond and then the loading screen in the screenshot appears and I had this problem several times before the changes to the loading screen where made.
But true... not the best move to make changes during an event... but is there actually a time without an event?

Conspires to carry you.
Will defend you.
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 11:29 
Aventurier

McKeu a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
doctordeath a écrit :

I dunno if it's the loading page's fault. It just pops up for a milisecond and then the loading screen in the screenshot appears and I had this problem several times before the changes to the loading screen where made.
But true... not the best move to make changes during an event... but is there actually a time without an event?

Yes, there are LOTS of times without an event. Before the Donjon event, the last event was the one where we were planting the seeds into the magic pots. That was over a month ago. The events are typically 1 week each month, that means there are 3 weeks each month WITHOUT an event.

Also, every Wednesday the weekly trophy ends and the new one is not introduced until Thursday. This is the 'dead time' that any new changes should be tested out.

I woke up at 5 am here just to see if the bug had been fixed so I can log in, buy the character and item jewel, then go back to bed, but NO, I still can't login. I tried turning off my anti-virus software and firewall, but that didn't help either.

Can someone in the development team access my account and BUY THESE for me?
One thing I don't like about these kinds of events in general is that they make up a unique currency that just disappears after the event is over. They should establish one set 'event currency' that carries over from event to event. That way if you were short for the reward in one event the currency would carry over so that you would at least have an easier time getting the reward for the next event. This would also allow the newer players a chance to save up and at least get SOME of the event cards every now and then.

So are they going to extend this event due to this error? I know that they have extended other events due to similar circumstances.

This is VERY FRUSTRATING!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 11:33 
Aventurier

I don't know if this would help them figure out the bug, but if I put the wrong login information it tells me right away. Only if I put in the accurate login information does it start to load the game and freeze. While it's froze though, if I try to log in again from a different browser I do NOT get the typical message stating that I am already logged into the account from another computer. This indicates that my login information is submitted and recognized as correct, but my account never actually reaches the point where I am actually logged into the system.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 11:34 
Guémélite

doctordeath a écrit :
Yes, there are LOTS of times without an event. Before the Donjon event, the last event was the one where we were planting the seeds into the magic pots. That was over a month ago. The events are typically 1 week each month, that means there are 3 weeks each month WITHOUT an event.

Also, every Wednesday the weekly trophy ends and the new one is not introduced until Thursday. This is the 'dead time' that any new changes should be tested out.

I woke up at 5 am here just to see if the bug had been fixed so I can log in, buy the character and item jewel, then go back to bed, but NO, I still can't login. I tried turning off my anti-virus software and firewall, but that didn't help either.

Can someone in the development team access my account and BUY THESE for me?
One thing I don't like about these kinds of events in general is that they make up a unique currency that just disappears after the event is over. They should establish one set 'event currency' that carries over from event to event. That way if you were short for the reward in one event the currency would carry over so that you would at least have an easier time getting the reward for the next event. This would also allow the newer players a chance to save up and at least get SOME of the event cards every now and then.

So are they going to extend this event due to this error? I know that they have extended other events due to similar circumstances.

This is VERY FRUSTRATING!

Okay, sounds reasonable. I like that idea with the unified event currency :)

Conspires to carry you.
Will defend you.
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 11:51 
Aventurier

ps - it has now been SIXTEEN HOURS since I have been able to log in. And of course it had to be the FINAL SIXTEEN HOURS of this event. It took me about 6 hours to get my last 3 coins and now I'm 3 coins short of having enough for ALL THREE event cards (19 coins). But now I may end up with ZERO event cards because the event store may no longer be there when I finally AM able to log back in.

Once again VERY FRUSTRATING!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Mai 2013, 12:00 
Guémélite

doctordeath a écrit :
ps - it has now been SIXTEEN HOURS since I have been able to log in. And of course it had to be the FINAL SIXTEEN HOURS of this event. It took me about 6 hours to get my last 3 coins and now I'm 3 coins short of having enough for ALL THREE event cards (19 coins). But now I may end up with ZERO event cards because the event store may no longer be there when I finally AM able to log back in.

Once again VERY FRUSTRATING!

The idea of the event was very nice, but it was buggy from the very beginning. I hope they learned something from this and will give us the opportunity to use the collected treasures another time.

Conspires to carry you.
Will defend you.
Conspire to carry you.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 5   [ 45 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant