Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:49
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Juillet 2013, 15:55 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
Reproducibility:

It could be hard because there are tapping problems with this Champions fight. It could be because I tapped all with Zilnak Statue and it said: "At the end of every turn one of the opponents characters and your character is untapped." The only problem was only my card was untapped apparently... so it's definitely possible to reproduce if you slap on a Zilnak Statue at turn 2/3 without taking much damage. I don't think it's a flash error either as I've recieved no notifications and had to close nothing, flash is still smooth. My connection is fine also.

Recap: Went to do the Champions Hall Ahzred Royal Guard thingy. Got to turn 4 was doing pretty well I mean other than Sethmet's reheals I am pretty sure I was going to win that match. Turn 4, completely freezes it wasn't/isn't my internet connectivity as I've been able to post this with *THAT,* fight still open. I played Zilnak Statue in either turn 2 or 3 I also killed Mouktar in turn 3 by bringing him to health = 0, no negative.

Description: Impossible for game to progress beyond turn four for me.

Setup: Purchased, 2? +5 Defence Eredan favours. Champions Hall, Ahzred's quest. Throw in Zilnak Statuette, Dragon "flambeau", Defense Orb, Life Devorer on character.

In discard I have: Hawk's Spaulder, Ordeal, Unhealthy Attraction, Armed and Ready, Sun Emblem, Those we Love.

Screenshots:

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2013, 04:57 
Néophyte

Update: I reconstructed it and found the problem is always if you play a Zilnak Statuette in turn 4 after defeating one of the two. I've worked out why too... normally with the Zilnak Statuette it un-taps one card after the turn so if you played it in turn four and either Sethmet or Mouktar is dead then only the opposing character (Sethment or Mouktar isn't tapped.) Meaning: When it's meant to un-tap *one character,* after the turn at random it can only un-tap the one of the two that's still alive (aka the same guy you just faced.)

I assume it's MEANT to un-tap them as Zilnak Statuette says: Duration 2 turns Defence +2, all the characters are tapped. At the end of every turn an opposing character and one of your characters is untapped.

Now what that means is, whoever you chose to kill earlier (be it Sethmet or Mouktar can't be untapped as they're dead.) Meaning it should and could only feasibly un-tap your card (Ahzred,) which is does and the one of the two you DIDN'T kill. They should be untapped but that doesn't happen unfortunately.

Anyone can recreate it get to turn four, play Zilnak Statuette after defeating Mouktar and you'll encounter the same problem.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2013, 10:10 
Marchand

Message(s) : 536
Ummm... you don't actually fight Prince Metchaf, so he should remain tapped the whole fight only giving you one person to fight Mouktar or Sethmet depending on who you kill first. The point of the challenge is to kill Mouktar and Sethmet thereby rescuing Metchaf, your future king, from his kidnappers. Though I guess it still a bug for the freezing portion.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juillet 2013, 00:36 
Néophyte

Joseph_Strom a écrit :
Ummm... you don't actually fight Prince Metchaf, so he should remain tapped the whole fight only giving you one person to fight Mouktar or Sethmet depending on who you kill first. The point of the challenge is to kill Mouktar and Sethmet thereby rescuing Metchaf, your future king, from his kidnappers. Though I guess it still a bug for the freezing portion.

Thanks mate, I agree judging by the card Zilnak Statuette's purpose to un-tap someone each turn the surviving one after turn four should still be untapped due to the cards printed ability.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 4 message(s) ]