Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avril 2024, 10:40
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Advertising
Message Publié : 12 Juillet 2013, 04:21 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 243
Anyone notice that there's like no advertisements for this game anymore? No banners, or links, or even little articles about the game. Heck I got into this game because I saw it advertised on a wiki for card game X(the forums hate this game). I joined because I thought "Any game that was trying to draw people away from this game has got to have some guts." But there's nothing that I'm seeing.

Now this could be that they have just focused all their attention on advertising on French websites, but I dunno, for a game that wants new players and is trying to make it easier for them(not going on a tangent here), I would assume that there would be ads to get new players and thus new money into the game.

Feerik what happened man?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Advertising
Message Publié : 15 Juillet 2013, 04:46 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
They killed the advertising budget because they weren't making enough, and since players can't even recruit their friends at this point, advertising is a lost cause(Yea buddy, it's totally easy to start, you just have to spend $25 for the weekly structure deck, and maybe another 50 for about 5-6 boosters and you're good to "start". Oh...you can't pay that much? Well you can spend ten dollars to double the amount of in game currency you make, you'll get 80 crystals per win, but most single cards you'll want are in the tens of thousands.Totally newbie friendly bro, trust me LOL)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 2 message(s) ]