Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:38
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Janvier 2014, 11:17 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 1736

In conformità con lo Staff, i Guild Leader conserveranno i vostri suggerimenti di nerf/buff per presentarli allo Staff che li convaliderà o scarterà.
Non rendete questo processo indispensabilmente complicato per loro, gradiremmo che postaste le vostre idee nella discussione seguente in inglese o francese, senza commentare i suggerimenti già fatti : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12035

Seguite questo formato :

Card to rework : usate i tag "card"
Modification suggestion : testo e/o statistiche
Justification : massimo due righe.

Esempio :

Card to rework:
Modification suggestion: and this card is removed from the game.
Justification: This card can overthrow all by herself the course of a game.

Ora tocca a voi!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 03 Juin 2015, 17:42 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 25
Ciao Reycom,
tutti in Game si lamentano di carte da Nerfare ma quando serve nessuno proferisce parola. Qui propongo le mie idee:

: Card which is absolutely to nerf! Making that this card produce only one of or , and not both.

, and : You can modify their effects because them should create immunity only for Spells and not for Item's or Action's magic damages, like .

: It's rare to find somebody who use it but it should be nerfed because sometimes it kills three characters with three differents attacks and it does one more attack on theactual character. I think this card should make Attack =0.

: Card which is absolutely to nerf! everybody know the combo with , these two cards always shot the enemy. Disintegration increases the Mind of all your characters and it does a big magic damage too. So I think that the increase of Mind should be only for the card's launcher and not for the allies too.

: Card which is absolutely to nerf! Because this card stop all decks which make damages before the physical damage like Nehant Splash, Mage or Sitar, I think yhat the bonus of life can be decreased.

, and :Absolutely to increase their effects because nobody should be disappointed when he drop a legendary card. Infacts there are other powerful legendary cards like and .

Spero lo staff prenda in considerazione almeno una di queste idee, e per chi ha letto questo post e possiede un mazzo contenente una o più di queste carta, non odiatemi... :P
P.S: Mi scuso anticipatamente per eventuali errori ortografici e di traduzione in quanto utilizzo una grammatica basilare. :D

Cronoares e quelle di Belo96
Il mio mazzo principale:
Deck Pirati Kamikaze

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Septembre 2015, 14:39 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 123
Proporrò cose solo per quanto riguarda le carte bannate

Card to rework:
Modification suggestion: Make it unique
Justification: Card like or are always banned beacuse they make an overpower combo. If it have to be inserted in an unique copy in every deck, the situation will be fixed (maybe it is also possible to reduce the duration of Violent breeze to 2 turns)

Card to rework:
Modification suggestion: Duration 2 Turn / Eliminate Chain / Each time you are wonded by physical or magical damage
Justification: This card is destructive for all those motivation, but with those radical change it could become less destructive

Card to rework:
Modification suggestion: Eliminate Chain / Attack +2 until the end of the games
Justification: Like the mask, the Chain is a very strong ally for this card, so removing it could be a good thing. And lowering the bonus (the only motivation for his use) could debuff it without make it useless

Alternative Dimension[FANFIC]
My Little Vault[FANFIC]

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]