Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 16:41
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Hello!
Message Publié : 14 Mai 2014, 16:57 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Alright, sorry this post is in english, my knowledge of italian is pretty bad ^^; Well I'm the Noz'Dingard guild leader (in charge of giving suggestions for the upcoming new noz cards and testing them) and I'm making this post so you can give me your suggestions of any noz card you want revamped or if there's any new noz card you'd like to see, you can post in english, french, spanish; or you can post in your native language but I'd have to use a translator to work on it.

I'm looking forward to see your opinions and suggestions :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Hello!
Message Publié : 23 Mai 2014, 18:31 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 167
Hi Recliff, first of all thanks for this post, I did not want to read all the tips on the French forum so I'll respond here, I hope that I will not repeat what others have said.
First suggestion: Dragon Knight Ardrakar, I think she needs some upgrades.
Attack from 6/9 to 7/9 or even 8/9 but this is less important than the statistics to change.
Pv from 13 to 15, because right now 13 pv, are too few and that would make it more durable.
Another change is that she has the +1 in defense, which only gives allies.
Maybe it seems a bit much, I just hope that you will give these suggestions.
thank you very much. Maybe I'll add more suggestions later.
PS; sorry if there are some grammatical error ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Mai 2014, 18:00 
Eminence

Belo96 a écrit :
Hi Recliff, first of all thanks for this post, I did not want to read all the tips on the French forum so I'll respond here, I hope that I will not repeat what others have said.
First suggestion: Dragon Knight Ardrakar, I think she needs some upgrades.
Attack from 6/9 to 7/9 or even 8/9 but this is less important than the statistics to change.
Pv from 13 to 15, because right now 13 pv, are too few and that would make it more durable.
Another change is that she has the +1 in defense, which only gives allies.
Maybe it seems a bit much, I just hope that you will give these suggestions.
thank you very much. Maybe I'll add more suggestions later.
PS; sorry if there are some grammatical error ;)

it's alright, I'm sorry I can't post in italian but at least I try to talk in the general english so people can access me more easily; and do not worry, every suggestion is welcome :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Mai 2014, 18:30 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
I agree with Belo96, cards for noz mages are already too strong, on the contrary dk cards are becoming less strong in comparison, so I propose to update at least a pair, an idea can be for example update '''', the card now only cancel the shadow and nehant spell if the character is guelmite dragon, you could change in:'' Dragon Knight: Cancels the next card of your's opponent.'' and the other idea is to give chaining to '''' and to ''''. Hope that you can do something with these ideas! :)
PS: sorry for my bad english :P

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 26 Mai 2014, 15:41 
Eminence

Thank you for your suggestions, if there are more you want to comment about the Noz guild, let me know right here :D you can also post in italian if you want, I'll fend off with my knowledge of the assassin's creed series (?) sorry for the bad joke x3

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 28 Mai 2014, 19:29 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Ahahah :D vediamo se sei bravo con l'italiano :P i'm kidding ;) however i don't have other suggestions for now, I hope that when you show to the feerik the suggestions, they take in considerations :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mai 2014, 10:47 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 35
Hello, what an honor! However, I was thinking about all the possible changes that you could make... First of all, the witchblades need a total revamp, and a bit more of conideration, since Ylliana's buff has been technically inconsistent.
And, another thing; I appreciate the work done on the compendium, but... it's still not viable, as a Caste by itself. We see it always as a back up for noz blast, for example, while never a deck "total Compendium". I would suggest to better develope Blanche of Arcania, since she has ridiculously low stats, and, overall, the entire caste, in order to be Compendium-centric.

Last but not least, pet decks; you've revamped Vaerzar, but he can't create a new meta all by himself. Give the pets chain, create new ones, and new mages who activate new abilities according to their presence (even a Courtisan, why not?). I'll let you know if I come up with a specific card. Thanks for the consideration.

P.S. Does a Stonelinker guild leader even exist? Because it has been a lot since we've seen the last stonelinker card, and they didn't even get a pet in the dragons' event.

Cheers.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mai 2014, 14:24 
Eminence

I'm working around to revamp the witchblades and the dragon knights so they have a place in the current meta; what you say about the compendium and the pets is true, I will think of something for them and of course, if you have ideas for new characters or cards or if you have ideas to revamp old cards and can't place them in french on the french forum, post them all in here :) (Noz related of course) and use italian if you like, I'm here to help. Also there is a GL for every specific guild (stone linkers included) but the stone linkers are relatively new to the game and most of their cards still fit in the quilingo format.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Mai 2014, 22:07 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 35
Another thing (while I try to upload the cards I came up with for the pet deck); any chance to hope for a buff of Erevent and Helena (the original one)?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Mai 2014, 02:18 
Eminence

I'll do what I can, it will take time :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2, 3  Suivant