Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 15:30
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Hello!
Message Publié : 18 Juin 2014, 23:16 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 35
Ok, thank you then.

Spirit 2
Attack 6/10
Defense 2
Hp 15

If your allies are Female and Marauder, Angelique gains their Caste and all the opposing characters have Defense -2. Turn 1,2,3 and 4: draw a card.

Explaination: this way she could be used both as a Wtchblade and as an Eclipse, and players would take her in consideration since the reducing power would be amazing, and moreover you overdrow. Never a bad thing. Just like Izandra, if she gets killed everything gets better. If you think she's op, give a look at Aleshane. She has the limit of Turn 2, but reducing defense is so much better for Elfine, so... Balanced but powerful.

Spirit 4
Attack 5/8
Defense 2
Hp 14

All other characters have Spirit -1. Turn 4 and more: a random card from your opponent's hand is discarded

Explanation: anyone who's sane would NEVER put Marlok in a Noz or a Zil deck. With this change, Noz would have a malus (Marlok is not legendary, 4 spirit is high), but the opponent gets it as well. To have a Spirit -3 to all opposing characters is a good enough reason to take this malus and to try and play Marlok. For Zil, a discard each turn after turn 4 is sweet. Considering it becomes random, with the good RNG, it could become even a counter. The boost in stats it's because, well... The Meta XD

Spirit 2
Attack 6/11
Defense 2
Hp 15

Shadow Guemelite. Gain Chain when you play a Shadow Spell. +1 to the effects of Shadow Spells (non-AoE). Turn 1,2,3,4: the opposing character has Spirit -1 unti the end of the game

Explaination: Not a lot to say, maybe a trick, since it's more a help for Kotoba rather than for Noz. Anyway, it could push the Shadow Crow through the meta. Stats are nothing special, and the change of race is nothing but necessary. I think he deserves better than he currently has, since he's such an iconic character.

Spirit 2
Attack 6/9
Defense 3
Hp 14

Gain chain if you play an Item of Clothing. After you played your cards, a Fireball and a Burn in Hell are created. Choose one, that one is played, the other one is discarded.
Turn 4 and more: Defense +2

Explaination: had fun with the spells that are needed to level him up, I think it could give some ideas about a Burn in Hell deck much more efficient (by the way, Marzhin needs a buff too, but I have no idea about him yet). The clothing chain is more useful than the armor one, since it gives you the chance to chain, for example, Savage Cloak.

The idea is always the same; to make cards competitive or, at least, interesting. If this means Angelique gets a great power, no big deal, since you need a great power in the current meta to replace a character in the usual and fireproof trio. This is what I think; an additional idea:

Duration 3 turns. -1 to damage points suffered per Guild represented by your characters.

Defense +1 per Guild represented by your characters. Permanent.

And something with Counsilor's outfit.

What do you think?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Hello!
Message Publié : 19 Juin 2014, 01:26 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
Seems good to me, I'll let Ilfana know

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3