Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avril 2024, 22:05
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Re: Hello!
Message Publié : 31 Mai 2014, 10:56 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Go Recliff we are counting on you! ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Mai 2014, 15:52 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 35
So here we go. Being not a member of the staff or whatsoever, I don't know whether actually creating these cards would be broken, but this is what I would definitely call an interesting and original approach to the PET DECK. The idea came to me when I first looked at the buffed pets; they gave new classes. Awesome. What if we could have characters that can use this at their advantage? The card "Affinity" has great potential when played with a Magic Pet, then why not creating a similar card for the other two types of Pets?

Another thought was; a Pet Deck would have one, enormous weak spot. The Pet themselves. It's not 100% sure to have them in your starting hand, so the deck would be too slow, and slow without proper control, in the current meta, means a dead deck. Then it needs to be made faster, thus the effect of the characters.

The concept behind the Pets is simple: they do what their character cannot do; so the printed stats of these character should be planned around this.

Another great weak spot for this kind of deck would be the discarding of the pets; thus their resistance against the majority of classes.

The concept of the weapons is created in order to speed up even more the deck.

The characters, however, can always be used as backup for other decks; The Bear, for example, could be used together with a War Watchdog, and would have a great value in a Crystal Storm deck, given his ability to increase only Noz spell damage and effects. Soul Stone-heart, the jewel Vaerzar has to his neck, can be used with great advantages even with Chopineuil (maybe it's too broken, actually).

I think these cards would create a new way of playing noz, and Compendium overall, and cards for them like Crystal Storm or similar could gain new value. Here are the cards, let me know what you think about them. No image because I'm no artist XD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 31 Mai 2014, 17:46 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1655
sounds like a really nice idea :D I'll definitively keep this in mind

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2014, 18:43 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
Ottimo lavoro le carte con i famigliari!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2014, 00:02 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 32
Ah!!!!

fantastic initiative,thx you very much!!! \O:O/

im koross,the guild leader of Wonderland clan,and im proud to meet ya bro,and im happy that someone had got the idea to ask directly to players about how to develop the marvellous guild of noz ^_^ in our guild lot of us use and love noz guild,and i always used noz decks, i remember with so many nostalgic my witchblade deck for standard ç_ç ahhhhh it gave me so many satisfactions ! \O:O/

so considering noz guild is my favourite one,and that your initiative is so genuine ,im very happy to try to give some support to your mervellous idea! i like very much the idea to involve us player,thx you very much!! \O:O/

1-well, i didnt read all the messages vbefore,so i dunno if someone said so,but i really purpose to revamp witchblades cards, moira the great for the first !O:O
dragon knight in time received lots of attenction from feerki staffs,but witchblades cards were a little forgotten ç_ç i REALLY would like to see more wichblades cards,most of all a REPLACE FOR ANAZRA O.O there are 2 types of witchblades decks,the one with moira+nadarya+anazra and the one that places izandra for anazra,using cards like tornado,ecc .O:O i would like to see a powerful withblade that could substitute anazra and permise other witchblades to use light spells even if she die ,and have some reasonable vital and attack points O:O
maybe an idea could be to stamp an alternative more powerful version of anazra ,like thay did with asajiro,or zahal! \O:O/

2-I think that noz guild is based on "mental" magic,or some mental affinity,but i saw that there are very few mental magic,i would like to see more of them!O:O

3-another suggestment is that: in this game there are many mechanics similar to other card game,like discard decks,aggro decks, ecc... think about one of the most famous card game in the last decades: magic the gathering O:O in that game there is an alternative way to play,i mean watching the hand of the opponent player,with cards like that:

if could be possible to do the same in eredan,a person could play watching the opponents hand,and there could be printed noz cards that permise to counter the cards that hte opponents wanna play simply guessing the cards he s going to use. for example: you see the hand of your opponent,and you guess that the next turn he s going to use 2 action cards. splendid,then you have got some counter magic cards that permise to counter exactly and ONLY if the opponents will use the card you estimated that he would used,and if that happen,the card permise you to do damage also,or do somthing that could give you some advantageO:O i mean,a deck COMPLETELY based on counters,that activate only if the opponents use the type card(action,magic,object,theurgy) you think he woulk like to use,and every time you counter his card, the counter card you already used gave you some advantages,like doing damage or gain life or so on O:O

4-or, cards that permise to "freeze" some cards in the oppononts hand, forced them not to be used nor discarded O:O i mean,its the exactly opposite of the no-hand way of playing: instead of forced you not to be able to draw cards, a way of playing that forced you not to play the cars in your hand,nor to discard them,for example counter that instead of countering,make the cards the opponent have already used to return in his hand,and that card could not be discarded,nor be playable in the next turn,so the results would be literaly FREEZING his hand with 5 cards he wouldnt be able to use .

im sorry,the massage was pretty long,and my english is pretty bad,im sorry if im not so clear expressing my ideas, but im so GLAD that someone like you has got the initiative to involve us players !! thz you very much !!! \O:O/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2014, 16:36 
Eminence

Not a problem :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Juin 2014, 11:22 
Duelliste

Could you explain me the exact duties of a Guild Leader? I mean, what is that you actually do?

Sorry for the question, but I'm curious about how things really work behind the scenes XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Juin 2014, 14:24 
Eminence

Kuroitsuki a écrit :
Could you explain me the exact duties of a Guild Leader? I mean, what is that you actually do?

Sorry for the question, but I'm curious about how things really work behind the scenes XD

Well, not precisely that behind the scenes; we work as both counselors for ideas of new characters and old card re vamps, and testers of the cards before the release is made to avoid and report as many bugs as possible. A few bugs might escape our grasps from time to time but we do our best to test them all and report them if necessary. There are 9 of us right now (one per each guild and the mercenary and courtiers guild is the same GL) so if you have any suggestions about your favorite guild, you can reach them via private message to their accounts (in french or english). I'm making this post so all the nozdingard fans can give me their point of view of the guild and suggestions for the future :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2014, 23:47 
Duelliste

It's me again! I've been thinking a lot lately about the importance of the buffs and revamps of the old cards. Since we've understood that the Feerik has no intention to release more than one card per week, the chance to change the meta and give a boost to the game is buffing the old cards in an AMAZING way.

What we've seen this far has been a series of old and forgotten cards being revamped and... still remaining old and forgotten. The point is cards must be buffed to get new appeal. So... here we go.

She needs it. That's the change I suggest:

Spirit 2
Attack 4/12
Defense 2
Hp 15

Attack +2 against Marauders. Gain the castes of your allies. Attack +1 for each of your other Noz Marauders, Defense +1 for each of your Noz Warriors, Spirit +1 for each of your Noz Mages. Turn 1 and 6: Attack min. = attack max

And, of course:

Spirit 3
Attack 5/8
Defense 2
Hp 14

Defense +2 against Marauders. +2 to Spell Damage (non-AoE). Turn 3 and 5: Spirit +2

The point is, to make old cards EFFECTIVELY playable you have to make them strong, especially these ones, that can be bought but not sold.

We would have then the Courtisans, like Marlok, Oogoe Kage marauder version, Angelica and Galmara mage version that awfully need the buff. Can I write down the suggestions for them here as well? I know they belong to another GL, but you could send it to him, since I don't know how to communicate with him and you've neen the only one so kind to propose yourself to us.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 17 Juin 2014, 14:27 
Eminence

Kuroitsuki a écrit :
It's me again! I've been thinking a lot lately about the importance of the buffs and revamps of the old cards. Since we've understood that the Feerik has no intention to release more than one card per week, the chance to change the meta and give a boost to the game is buffing the old cards in an AMAZING way.

What we've seen this far has been a series of old and forgotten cards being revamped and... still remaining old and forgotten. The point is cards must be buffed to get new appeal. So... here we go.

She needs it. That's the change I suggest:

Spirit 2
Attack 4/12
Defense 2
Hp 15

Attack +2 against Marauders. Gain the castes of your allies. Attack +1 for each of your other Noz Marauders, Defense +1 for each of your Noz Warriors, Spirit +1 for each of your Noz Mages. Turn 1 and 6: Attack min. = attack max

And, of course:

Spirit 3
Attack 5/8
Defense 2
Hp 14

Defense +2 against Marauders. +2 to Spell Damage (non-AoE). Turn 3 and 5: Spirit +2

The point is, to make old cards EFFECTIVELY playable you have to make them strong, especially these ones, that can be bought but not sold.

We would have then the Courtisans, like Marlok, Oogoe Kage marauder version, Angelica and Galmara mage version that awfully need the buff. Can I write down the suggestions for them here as well? I know they belong to another GL, but you could send it to him, since I don't know how to communicate with him and you've neen the only one so kind to propose yourself to us.

Of course, you can also write the noz-related courtiers cards in here and I'll send them to the GL (Her name is Ilfana in the forum), and sure, those characters have a special place in many noz fans and they should be up and running in the latest meta :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 22 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant