Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Mars 2024, 10:33
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Bug ENORME pietra cuore gelata
Message Publié : 29 Décembre 2016, 22:11 
Marchand

Message(s) : 444
Segnalo che le pietre cuore gelate non forniscono il bonus a danni magici inflitti se giocati da guemeliti dell'acqua.
Nello screen seguente, di una partita in standard, è chiaro come, nonostante le 12 pietre equipaggiate al personaggio, Aelide subisca unicamente 8 danni dovuti a carica statica, 6 per lo spirito del mio personaggio +2 perchè porta degli oggetti.
Ovviamente si tratta di ben 12 danni in meno che, in certe situazioni, pesano non poco. Il problema non è nel sortilegio, poichè ho riscontrato il medesimo problema anche con molti altri sortilegi.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Août 2017, 19:11 
Marchand

Mario-Pezzella a écrit :
Segnalo che le pietre cuore gelate non forniscono il bonus a danni magici inflitti se giocati da guemeliti dell'acqua.
Nello screen seguente, di una partita in standard, è chiaro come, nonostante le 12 pietre equipaggiate al personaggio, Aelide subisca unicamente 8 danni dovuti a carica statica, 6 per lo spirito del mio personaggio +2 perchè porta degli oggetti.
Ovviamente si tratta di ben 12 danni in meno che, in certe situazioni, pesano non poco. Il problema non è nel sortilegio, poichè ho riscontrato il medesimo problema anche con molti altri sortilegi.

Oggi ho ricontrollato e, sebbene abbia riportato il bug 8 mesi orsono, esso non é stato corretto. Notizie in merito?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Août 2017, 20:35 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
This bug was fixed weeks ago, I tested and works correctly.

Now, I saw your comment and tested again.

(X is your Spirit +2). 13 Damage points dealt by a Water Guem with Spirit 7 and 4 Stones.

Tested with Air Guems and too. Tested again using and works correctly.

Maybe this time you've fought a deck with damage reduction. Or perhaps the problem is the Soul version of the Stones?

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Août 2017, 12:40 
Marchand

De Killer a écrit :
This bug was fixed weeks ago, I tested and works correctly.

Now, I saw your comment and tested again.

(X is your Spirit +2). 13 Damage points dealt by a Water Guem with Spirit 7 and 4 Stones.

Tested with Air Guems and too. Tested again using and works correctly.

Maybe this time you've fought a deck with damage reduction. Or perhaps the problem is the Soul version of the Stones?

Maybe the problem is with the stones which pass from a character to another one, for example due the effect of . I'll do other plays and other screens.

EDIT: I've controlled the situation and the main problem is that with 's effect the stones're only passed from a character to another, but they aren't actived, so they loose their effect since is played (even if I've not tested yet this last situation.)

Dernière édition par Mario-Pezzella le 05 Août 2017, 19:59, édité 2 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Août 2017, 18:03 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1524
Something similar happens with some corruptions and the Receptacle. I'll take a look on Larzaen and then I'll report the bug. Thanks for the info.

BattleTag: Dekillerking#1139

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 5 message(s) ]