Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:29
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 25 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 16 Juin 2017, 06:08 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
Citer :
Not every war guem are beasts.. see or , .. Answer: just..[/quote]

But doenst make sence some of other war guem are human and not minotaur so what
is dont make sence that he is not a beast because is a animal human hybrid so....

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2017, 11:42 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 165
Still no new Abaras, still not intrested? -_-
*Heading out to the FoW Prerelease*

Suche nach einer neuen Pauper Eredan (Kupfer/Kupfer&Silber) und/oder Titan deck (50 Karten je eine Kopie) Spielgruppe! Wer Interesse hat, schreibt mir einfach eine PM. ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 16 Juin 2017, 16:08 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
ZyronHD a écrit :
Citer :
Not every war guem are beasts.. see or , .. Answer: just..

But doenst make sence some of other war guem are human and not minotaur so what
is dont make sence that he is not a beast because is a animal human hybrid so....[/quote]

The beast race for the Runic war guems is something that came later on, and you are right it does make sense for them to have it given how they look. Originally none of them had it. You cant really think of them as minotaurs as technically that race doesn't exist in the eredan world. Its more like being a guemelite in general is an entire race upon itself, with the different types of guemelite being subclasses of that, and the many different shared or varying forms characters can take being even deeper subclasses. Some humans are war guem for multiple reasons. One could be born a guemelite (in the case of the minotaurs) one could acquire their stone heart (likely the case for aurius) or due to being partnered with a certain other character/creature (the tsoutai and their flawseekers would be a great example of this) or possessing a certain item, as is the case for all the guilds. Also. Centeros is war guem but is a centaur, and Okuni and Dahbu of the Kotoba demon hunters are pure war guem, but they look like ogres/oni.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juin 2017, 21:45 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

Now, look I've seen something strange, the evolutions of the cards are bug, you can't evolve to your version of Rune Cor or Nox without being soul, if you evolve you only have the option of rune Cor dammed or rune Nox sacred. But in my opinion, it should be that there is version rune cor and nox without soul and version soul rune cor and nox each with its soul version sacred and dammed.

And perforator is still bug.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Juin 2017, 14:39 
Marchand

Message(s) : 474
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

Now, look I've seen something strange, the evolutions of the cards are bug, you can't evolve to your version of Rune Cor or Nox without being soul, if you evolve you only have the option of rune Cor dammed or rune Nox sacred. But in my opinion, it should be that there is version rune cor and nox without soul and version soul rune cor and nox each with its soul version sacred and dammed.

And perforator is still bug.

No problem, and thank you for alerting me. Indeed the last few Runic releases have had several bugs, and I haven't been able to play much lately. I know the other GLs and players have made note of a few, but I am going to try and make time to search them out as well.

Protecting the world from devastation
Uniting all people within our nation

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 25 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3