Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:15
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 20 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 17 Juillet 2017, 10:55 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
Aslann a écrit :
Hi!

I am coming back after a few years out of the game :)

Why I can't use in Standard? Am I missing something in the rules? It says I could use cards from latest 3 acts.

Thanks!

After the patch, we need to wait some more days for the dev to put old version cards in standard. (They are always slow about this)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 17:02 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
I hope first they make changes to , that truth I don't see it used by anyone and there are much better spells without the need to be legendary. ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 18:49 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
I hope first they make changes to , that truth I don't see it used by anyone and there are much better spells without the need to be legendary. ;)

This spell is pretty annoying, and finishing the game with this spell is an almost certain victory. Honestly, I would not like to see this one boosted, but we will discuss it with the GLs ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 20:29 
Guémélite

john snow used it in Flaziir deck, he had 1649 elo, rank 4th in Quilingo yesterday.
You can check tournament history log to see his rank.

Also, if Demon Hunter has sacred/damned characters, you will see someone use Fire Mastery and reach top 5 for sure.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Juillet 2017, 23:40 
Eminence

Man_Santichai a écrit :

john snow used it in Flaziir deck, he had 1649 elo, rank 4th in Quilingo yesterday.
You can check tournament history log to see his rank.

It's better to use a AoE with soul, Flaziir has a bug, besides that you have to lose all your hand in 1 turn and in the next you only draw 1 card, having chars that give damage reductions of +5 and others with spirit +5 easily. I don't see it useful to lose all your hand, besides there are soul spells with additional useful effects, to deal with the main problems of mages (mages who are offensive) that are high minds and reductions.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 06:27 
Guémélite

It's better to use a AoE with soul, Flaziir has a bug, besides that you have to lose all your hand in 1 turn and in the next you only draw 1 card, having chars that give damage reductions of +5 and others with spirit +5 easily. I don't see it useful to lose all your hand, besides there are soul spells with additional useful effects, to deal with the main problems of mages (mages who are offensive) that are high minds and reductions.

Fire Mastery is to be used at the last turn, especially when we get initiative, it's easy to calculate whether it's enough to finish the game. The opponent don't have a chance to do anything in that case.

The fact that someone used it and reached top5 Quilingo should be enough to tell you that there is a way to use it and get good results.

(If you can't imagine how he could finish the game with fire mastery, I'll tell you, he used 2-3 times before ending the game with fire mastery, his characters are Zion(fire) and MM Kire which give +1 magic damage both.)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 17:16 
Eminence

Man_Santichai a écrit :
Fire Mastery is to be used at the last turn, especially when we get initiative, it's easy to calculate whether it's enough to finish the game. The opponent don't have a chance to do anything in that case.

The fact that someone used it and reached top5 Quilingo should be enough to tell you that there is a way to use it and get good results.

(If you can't imagine how he could finish the game with fire mastery, I'll tell you, he used 2-3 times before ending the game with fire mastery, his characters are Zion(fire) and MM Kire which give +1 magic damage both.)

Thank you, I could never have imagined it, because I never read the cards, I only select them for the pictures on the cards.

If it's done to finish the game and you think it's okay, why do you complain about Draconic shackles? which is made to be used at the beginning of the game, then I see no reason to improve it.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 17:45 
Guémélite

Thank you, I could never have imagined it, because I never read the cards, I only select them for the pictures on the cards.

If it's done to finish the game and you think it's okay, why do you complain about Draconic shackles? which is made to be used at the beginning of the game, then I see no reason to improve it.

What can you do when the shackle come after turn 3?

In Fire Mastery's case, if it is in your hand at turn 1, you can just hold it.
Use other fire spells to deal damage and keep Fire Mastery for the last.
But if the shackle come late, it become completely useless.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 18:10 
Eminence

You can still do many things to equip after turn 3, if you need information I tell you that there're many cards to discard several cards in play like , , etc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 19 Juillet 2017, 18:39 
Guémélite

You can still do many things to equip after turn 3, if you need information I tell you that there're many cards to discard several cards in play like , , etc.

Try to give me a more practical way to use it.
The way I said about Fire Mastery is usable in tournament.
That guy who used it reach rank 4th in Quilingo.

To tell the truth, I think Fire Mastery is a bit weak too, but it's still much better than Draconic Shackle. It's a finisher so you can't expect it to be so easy to use. Successfully using it mean winning the game and if you do it when you get initiative, the opponent has very few ways to survive.

There are many cards that reduce opponents Spirit or amplify magic damage, so Fire Mastery's damage can't be too strong. If Feerik really want to improve it, just increase initial damage to 6 should be enough, later damage should still be 5 and 5 (x2).

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 2   [ 20 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2