Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:40
Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 11 Août 2017, 07:43 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Even though the saps do not have a Guild Leader, I coordinated the last 2 releases. ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Août 2017, 22:27 
Eminence

Message(s) : 1356
Man_Santichai a écrit :
You really think the price and effect have no relation? That's funny.
And it isn't just the price that's low but also its load in Standard.

Well, I've never seen you play Sap Heart in tournaments.
Maybe you never try this pebble in any tournaments at all.

And after mushroom's bug was fixed, Sap nature guem (not earth) became much weaker.
I fought someone who still try to play it (of course, lots of them have sacred/damned cards).
Most of them have low elo and easy to beat.
And none of them can win the tournament.
Guess you don't even know this fact. :D

Loads and price are two different things.

Unlike you, I have played with many decks of different guilds even sap heart (even before of soul system :o) and if you noticed my decks almost never they are focused on discarding cards in game.

That's interesting, I don't know those facts because I'm not aware of all the players who play with sap heart, that's your job. ;)

mesterl a écrit :
Even though the saps do not have a Guild Leader, I coordinated the last 2 releases. ;)

And why do they need a GL? When your ideas are much better than when there was GL. I know that you have taken care of those 2 updates, for these have focused in stall, craftman and control. :?

Although the contestants to GL look pretty promising. :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2017, 09:28 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 266
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
Loads and price are two different things.

Unlike you, I have played with many decks of different guilds even sap heart (even before of soul system :o) and if you noticed my decks almost never they are focused on discarding cards in game.

So you said Amber pebble is a good removal card even though you never try it with competitive players.
And even though the price and load are so low you don't admit that it's bad, and you also don't want to buy it to try using it.
I see. I see...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2017, 13:38 
Archonte

John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
mesterl a écrit :

And why do they need a GL? When your ideas are much better than when there was GL. I know that you have taken care of those 2 updates, for these have focused in stall, craftman and control. :?

Although the contestants to GL look pretty promising. :D

They need a GL, because it is very tiring for us to have an extra guild. Sometimes we do not even have time to take care for ours, and honestly i became pretty tired :)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Août 2017, 03:38 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 59
[card[Metamorphosis[/card] and can be played together in a zil mage deck, it's ridiculous. I hope they get nerfed soon. This card was very inconsequent and unmeasured as players won't be able to play cards (what was a problem some time ago with nehant hand-deny and noz witchblade). Specially if combined with , , , as if we didn't have enough "canceling" cards out there.

They should be Unique, all of them. It should be used strategically, not spammed.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 14 Août 2017, 07:39 
Archonte

Aslann a écrit :
[card[Metamorphosis[/card] and can be played together in a zil mage deck, it's ridiculous. I hope they get nerfed soon. This card was very inconsequent and unmeasured as players won't be able to play cards (what was a problem some time ago with nehant hand-deny and noz witchblade). Specially if combined with , , , as if we didn't have enough "canceling" cards out there.

They should be Unique, all of them. It should be used strategically, not spammed.

Please tell me, how do you play metamorphosis in a zil pure mage deck? Currently i cannot imagine other solution than playing Amber fetish of protection with Alude on the other 2 mages, which is not effective at all, especially that the mages are not very good at defending themselves in a very long run.
Metamorphosis is restricted to Nature Guemelites, Suspicion of treason cancels only if the character is pure mage.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 15 Août 2017, 12:55 
Eminence

They see that they don't need them, when they already have several cards to discard like , it's only an excuse to make nature guem more stronger ;)

If the price matters, then buy all the legendary characters with high price, surely you will be more competitive :D

Btw, the new char why he has the eltarite? In my opinion, the eltarites at the beginning of the fight gain the homchai and elfine races.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Septembre 2017, 19:22 
Eminence

I imagined that in the multirace deck would always be present this character or would have a dynamic multirace like this character.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 3 sur 3   [ 28 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3