Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 10 Août 2017, 10:07 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Hello everyone. With this day the position of the Sap Heart GL is open. If you feel that you have the power to lead the forces of nature, please, post your application here.
What do we request from you?

1. Create a new Sap Heart character (no artwork needed, only effects)
2. Create a new Action / Item / Nature Spell (no artwork needed, only effects)
3. Create an update for 3 cards that would work with an already existing strategy.
4. Share your ideas with us. What possibilities do you see in the Sap Hearts, what would you like to improve or balance?

The application must be posted in French or English. Speaking one of these 2 languages is a requirement. If we think that none of the candidates fit for the role, the position will not be filled.

To arms!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 11 Août 2017, 18:20 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
mesterl a écrit :
Hello everyone. With this day the position of the Sap Heart GL is open. If you feel that you have the power to lead the forces of nature, please, post your application here.

3. Create an update for 3 cards that would work with an already existing strategy.
4. Share your ideas with us. What possibilities do you see in the Sap Hearts, what would you like to improve or balance?

The application must be posted in French or English. Speaking one of these 2 languages is a requirement. If we think that none of the candidates fit for the role, the position will not be filled.

To arms!

Hello ;)

I would like to postulate as Sap Heart GL

Many players know me by my crazy ideas in some cards, first of all I would like to say that I would take the position of GL from the highest seriousness leaving aside all those ideas, sticking to me in the formality and knowing my place, as well as treat the Sap Heart strategies with all my great experience in them, and keeping in mind that the GLs do not always have ... but Feerik always have ...

First of all I will present the cards requested...I distributed the creations of the cards in different strategies:

-Elfines:

Citer :
NEW CHARACTER: Ayleen

Sap Heart
ELFINE
Rare
Warrior
Spirit 2
Attack 6/8
Defense 2
HP 14

At the start of the turn, choose one of your Elfines: if you character carries a Bow; a "Sharp arrows" is created and attached to a opponent picked at random. If your Elfin have not a Bow, an "Elfine Bow" (level 2) is created and attached in your character.
She performs an extra attack that is equals her Printed Min Attack.
Turns 3, 5 and 7: A "Precision Shot" is created and played after your cards.

______

PATCH

Citer :

Action
Elfine

If you character carries a Bow, choose a character and he has Defense -2 until the end of the turn and you deal him a physical attack equal to 4 and a "" is created and attached to him.
If you character have not a Bow, an "" (level 2) is created and played after your cards.

Chain Action

I start with a bit of nostalgy towards the forgotten elfines to distribute physical damages. From the beginning of the game, distribute phisical damage has been one of the exclusive features of the Elfines (Not counting the Kotoba guild).
I think a good character of bows that reminds us of that nostalgy could be a very pure Elfine and be very well received.

On the other hand, Precision Shot, is not a very bad card to 100%... but it is very replaceable, so I looked for the way the effects to be very useful and to strengthen those Elfines of bows (Anyway I am not very convinced to change so much the effects of a card).

Kuars:

I would like to add that I know that the Kuars are not a very important strategy in the Sap Hearts, but they was very well received, and the strategy is very unfinished ... So I would have to work on it, and I have many ideas... for example this:

Citer :
NEW CARD: Kuar Blowgun

Item Weapon One Handed Blowgun
Warrior - Mage
Uknown (Or Kuar race if it were possible)

Min Attack +1. Dual Wield. Permanent.
You character becomes Nature Guemelite in addition to his other Races.
As this card activates and at the start of each fight, A "Kuar Disease" and "Magic Poison" are created
and played. Choose one of these 2 cards, the other is removed from the game.
Can attach "Kuar Disease" and "Magic Poison" to any character.
Chain.

______

Citer :
NEW CARD: Kuar disease

Spell Nature
Mage
Uknown (Or Kuar race if it were possible)

Permanent.
+1 to damage suffered.
-1 to all healing effects played by the character.
When the holder dies, this card attaches itself to one of his allies.

(This card is equiped in yourself if you do not play it with a Blowgun ... dangerous ...)

The idea to continue with the strategy of or and to equip other cards to your adversary.

Beasts:

The beasts of the Sap Hearts can not be compared to those of the Pack ... the Pack have adopted a new style and very powerful and dangerous ... they are too strong ...

I do not intend to reach the same level in the beasts of the Sap Hearts, simply redirect it with their own style and exclusive of their guild. So for starters, something like this might be interesting:

PATCH

Citer :

Action
Warrior

Attack +1. An additionnal attack +2 for each "Thorn" in play and for every "Thorn" in any Discard Pile.
Chain.
Beast: a "Thorn" (level 1) is created and played after your cards.
Hom'Chai: Attack +1.

______

Citer :
NEW CARD: The Sprinkling of thorns

Action
Warrior
Beast

Each time that your character suffers physical damage, the opposing character suffers 2 direct damage points.
Attack +X where X equals the number of "Thorn" in play and for every "Thorn" in any Discard Pile.
The "Thorny situation" cards from your Discard pile are placed in your Deck.

Whisper Strategy

This strategy of , , etc, is a little forgotten ... But the idea of creating a punishment each time that a Card played by one of the opposing characters activates... I find it very interesting ...Although it is a risky idea and I really do not know if it should be treated, in addition to the criticism of the players... but I expose it by commenting on my opinion of the change that I has been made...

PATCH

Citer :

Action

Defense +2. Duration 2 Turns.
World-Tree or Dais: Each time that a Card played by one of the opposing characters activates, he loses 2 Health points, +1 if his Spirit is different from his Defense, +1 if this card is played by Spiritspeaker.

To start I think should also be able to play this card and be the protagonist of the strategy...Also it can be any card, for if you fight against mages or priests ...Otherwise you could not win them. Even nowadays there are many more cards that are neither action nor object...

And......every time a sacred card is activated this is deny the damage ... Not counting the damage reductions that are created in the start of the game ... although it does not count in the score I think it is better ... And in the end the idea is that the damages are caused by a spirit of nature, therefore they are like ghost damage ... ......anyway as I said I think that the idea is very risky ...

Well... that's all, although I would not tire of sending more and more different versions of the same cards...

...I had difficult to choose the strategies of the Sap Heart in the 7 cards that you requested because I also have many ideas for show of Hom'chais, Multi-races, guemelites of Nature and earth, etc (Maybe I should have waited a few more days to I postulate and improve my ideas :| )
... I have a lot of experience and esteem in the game ... and the Sap Heart is a of my favorites guilds ;)

Thanks ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2017, 19:19 
Archonte

To be more accurate, we have requested 5 cards :)
- a new character
- a new action, item or spell (not all 3 ^^)
- 3 patched cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 12 Août 2017, 19:45 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2546
mesterl a écrit :
To be more accurate, we have requested 5 cards :)
- a new character
- a new action, item or spell (not all 3 ^^)
- 3 patched cards.

it's late for me :D ...in the doubt...I chose to work more ...but at least I have been able to expose more strategies ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Août 2017, 12:48 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 1
mesterl a écrit :

To arms!

Hello, I am interested in the Sap Heart position.

Rare
Classes: Warrior
Guild: Sap Heart
Races: Beast, Dais, Nature Guemelite
Cast: World-Tree
Spirit: 2
Attack: 7/9
Defense: 2
Health points: 15

Gain Chain if you play a Sap Heart card.
At the start of the game a Butterfly Collar from your Deck is attacched to one of your characters.
Your characters have Attack,Defense,Spirit +1 until the end of the game,the first time ... play a Nature spell.
Turn 1 to 3:-2 to damage points suffered.

Unique
Rare
Action
Sap Heart
Effects:
Chain.Your beasts have Spirit +1,your Hom'Chai have their Attack + 1,your Elfine have Defense +1 and your Dais have their maximum health upgraded by 1 until the end of the game.

Ydiane
Classes: Warrior
Races: Elfine, Nature Guemelite
Spirit: 2
Attack: 6/9
Health points: 14

Gain Chain if you play a Bow.
If"Ydiane"plays a Nature Spell she gains + 1 to physical damage dealt until the end of the Turn.
Even turns:Attack + 1
Odd turns:Defense +1

Classe: Warrior
Races: Hom'chai, Nature Guemelite
Spirit: 0
Attack: 8/10
Health points: 15

Gain Chain and Attack +2 if you play a Jewel.
Gain +2 Attack if a Jewel is attached to your characte
As long as "Rargnor"is dead,all your Sap Hearts gain Attack + 1 and Spirit + 2.
Turn 1 to 3:Attack +3 and Defense -2

Keep the costums
Rare
Action Elfine - Hom'Chai - Beast
Sap Heart
Effects:
Defense +2.
If one of your characters is dead:Attack +2,Choose a Item in your Discard Pile,This card is played.
Chain

I like the diversity of the guild Heart of sap,i think we need to improve the sinergy with every races.
For me there are some cards they need Nerfs (Bright branches).
I will be very grateful to give my best contribution to my favorite guild in the game.
PS (The Sachem is the most UP soul card in the game)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Août 2017, 23:01 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 71
mesterl a écrit :

To arms!

Hi every one! :D I'm Willshiro2 and I guess many people know about me and many other don't!
I'm just a Sap Heart player since the first day I played eredan ITCG in choosing my first deck. Sure I've tried another guilds but I really do not feel good playing with them. I'm worry about this position, I confess... I really do not have many experience like many people that plays this, but I'm sure that the best thing I know inside this game is to play and to love my dear ones Sap's...There is many things I guess missing in this guild, and I have many ideias in moderate progress to share with you all.
Next My Ideas to an existing Sap gameplay... but almost no one uses this, 'hope u like!

My supposed new proposed character.

My supposed new proposed Action card

And following here my three cards updating:
Citer :
-Warior-Hom'chai Spr 0 ATK 6/8 Deff 2 HP 17
Gain Chain if you play a Spear.
If you play an "Amber Spear", it's immediately activated and create and attach a copy to an Homchai ally.
As long as "Moarg" is dead, all your Sap Heart characters gain Defense +2 and Spirit +1.
Turns 3 and 4: Defense +1 and a Spear from your deck is played.

Citer :
- non guilded-Action-Common
Attaches to the opposing character.
Defense -2. Permanent.
Hom'Chai: a Warrior Spear from your discard is played and if you are holding a Spear, it is placed in your deck.

Citer :
Sap Heart - Warrior -Item weapon two handed spear.
Activates at end of the fight. Permanent.
Attack +2. If this card is discarded from the game, one of your Homchai heals 2 Health Points, has permanently Defense +1 and increase in 1 his Maximum Health Point limit by 1.

Dernière édition par Willshiro2 le 15 Août 2017, 04:40, édité 1 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 13 Août 2017, 23:20 
Archonte

Hello everyone! The deadline of posting the applications is 30th August!
Fight on!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Août 2017, 09:44 
Archonte

You have one more week to forward your applications for the Sap Heart GL position.
Let the forces of nature be victorious

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 14:31 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
Hello my name is Felix and i wanna be the Sap guild leader.
I am just a normal player like all other player but i got alots of ideas and for the guild of sap because sap are one of the interesting guilds in eredan like sap they have a unknown history. Now i wanna show you you my stragedy for my sap guild patch.
:D

https://prnt.sc/gcgyka
First of all is the new Charakter with the cute name Yuki :)
Her stragedy is easy too buff randomly the stats of yuki and his friends and give her a little more resistence vs direct damage cards. Her main stragedy si easy multirace deck or elfinnes. because with her boomerang she has alots of stragedy and is can be realy usefull for them.

https://prnt.sc/gcgybt
BOOMrang XD
Yeah the name is not very special but the effect is realy cool the thigns is too give the chars attack and +1 of dealing damage. The effect can be good for multi race decks because of the fact that not every char is a Elfinnes but is usefull for Elfines too. The main fact is that the char die is goign back too your deck and with a bit of luck and of the soul system you can easy play it again.

Now are coming my 3 cards for the my new chars..
The first of them is a Char that all know is Pilferess
https://prnt.sc/gcgyzd

I giver her a little stats upgrade and a cool controll effect my main idea of that is easy too make her too a controller too support multirace but you can useher for other dekc too. About her i dont give her because fo the effect and of the sap cards she is realy strong.

Time too make a War but for a great War you need too look badass this was the thinking of the Homchai well.. the Elfinnes wanna have some cute big boys not war maschine XD...

https://prnt.sc/gcgy6w
This card can be usefull too be a good controll action and buff your chars a little.

And now my last card the greatest cards of all of them is time of Scouting the Area XD (don´t forget is just a joke XD)

https://prnt.sc/gcgz5w
Well i give this card only a good effect too buff them a little but the things is too giev them defence maybe for the beginning of the fight

And now last think about why i wanna be the sap guild leader. i wanna be the sap guild leader because i like them alot i dont play them much but i like too see what straedy and so are using. The sap guild need realy some good balanceing buff and nerfs and a guy that got alots of ideas XD.

Dernière édition par ZyronHD le 24 Août 2017, 18:15, édité 3 fois.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 24 Août 2017, 14:59 
Archonte

ZyronHD, could you please change the links in your post to show your cards? it is a pain to look each one by one.
Use the IMG button and paste the Direct Link of your cards.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 5 sur 6   [ 55 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant