Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:32
Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 07:15 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 146
John_Sebastian1748 a écrit :
GL, artist, writer, player, creator of ideas, what else? Scientist, economist, actor, playboy and NBA player? xD

Anyway, I admire your dedication and imagination in this, besides it's intriguing, I will see if I also encourage to create chapters on the possible current history of the Noz guild (Of course, if there is not one already made).

The chapters are short, but very effective, congratulations.

I think he is a superhuman XD like deadpool or so XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Mars 2017, 10:37 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 180
:D :D :D can't wait for the next chapter. I hope we see some old Zil characters stories as well

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Juin 2017, 13:15 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
Chapter 3: The darkest ritual

The Crystal ball was glowing brighter and brighter. Malicia chanted a song, one that has never been heard before. Suddenly, the light of the crystall ball became so strong that it blinded them, then the light has disappeared, everything faded into darkness. The Psychurgist was confused, he did expect something with more impact to happen.
- What happened, sister? You never failed to perform a séance before.
- Who said I failed? - Laughed Malicia.
Having said this, the door opened. Abyssien was standing in the door, and he was happier than usual
- Just as I expected! Welcome back, Malicia!
- So you knew that I am back, Master Abyssien.
- Indeed. I felt a strange power running through my body.
Malicia glanced at the Psychurgist:
- This is the true power of the Night Terrors. Master Abyssien received our powers after I performed the séance. Yet, I did not gave him the soul of the Mental Guemelite. It is very important that he must remain purely devoted to the shadows. He must perform the Darkest Ritual!
-Wait, wait! - shouted Arckam, being confused by the events that happened so quickly. - Night Terrors? What is this?
-Night Terrors are mostly mental guemelites, that I trained during my journey. They went hiding, but they will slowly join us, one by one when I summon them. I am their leader and mistress, and when the hardest time comes for the Zil, they will be ready to join us in our fight.
After having explained it, Malicia took a deep breath:
- Let us return to our most important task. We have no time to waste, since the Colossi are awakening one by one. We must perform the Darkest Ritual in order to awaken Karavan.
- Karavan, the Archmage's legendary creation... I thought only he is capable of awakening the guardian, yet he is dead. How do you plan to perform the ritual without Artrezil? - Asked the Psychurgist.
- In order to perform the ritual, we need to find the Book of the Night. It will show us the right way.- revealed Malicia.
- Yet, the Archmage has hidden this book, and only his chosen one can find its true location. - sighed Abyssien.
- Indeed- said Malicia. - Let's have a short rest, and we will continue it tomorrow.

Right before breaking dawn, someone was silently knocking at Abyssien's door.
The Shadowmancer yawned and opened his door. Sciofoby was standing there.
- Good Morning, Master. Excuse me, but I was eavesdropping last night, I heard your talk with Lady Malicia.
- How dare you!!!- shouted Abyssien. - You are just an apprentice yet, don't you poke your nose in everything.
- Please, Master. have a look at this.
Sciofoby showed an old book covered by dust to Abyssien. She blew the dust away..
- The book of the Night! - shouted Abyssien. - I never thought that we could find it.
- Well, it was hidden very well - laughed the young Shadowmancer. - Let's see if we can find something useful in it.

When they opened the book, Archmage Artrezil's handwriting appeared in it.
"The time has come, my friends. If you found the book, then you are in the times of need. In order to protect the people of Zil, the Guardian of the Circus must be awakened. In order to awaken him, you must perform the Darkest Ritual. Without me, it will not be easy, but not impossible. Five powerful mages of the darkness must gather to make it happen. You must work together in order to succed. Moreover, you need three powerful relics to finish the ritual. The first relic, is the Book of the Night, you have it already. The second must be an artifact from me. The third one, the key to opening the portal will reveal itself only when you start the ritual, and only in the hands of a worthy person. I wish you luck, my people."

The message was confusing, yet they did not have any time to waste. The whole Circus was shaking and the tents were collapsing due to the continuous fightings of the Colossi. Abyssien gathered the Shadowmancers, they formed a circle in order to channel their energies. Abyssien, Kuraying, Mallascaria, Sciofoby were all ready... But then they realised, that there was no fifth Shadowmancer mage, who could have filled the remaining place.
Malicia was watching them from the distance until this moment. She was not worried at all. Slowly walked towards the Mages:
- Have faith, my fellow comrades! The Archmage used to talk in riddles. Besides, we do not have time to train an another Shadowmancer Mage, so you must start the ritual, and we will see what happens.
- But we do not have an artifact from the Archmage, either.. - sighed Kuraying.
- Trust the old woman.. I know more of the future than you! - replied Malicia.

Having heard this, Mallascaria started to chant the text of the ritual, and the others joined her one by one:

"In times of peril, in era of doom
Mother Night, we are praying to you
Your children are falling, the shadow is dying,
Give us your power, prevent our crying."

The land started to shake, and suddenly, the staff of Sciofoby has risen above the Mages.
-Hahahaha... The legendary Staff of the Fading Light. - shouted Malicia - So this is the key of the portal.
And indeed... as the staff was floating above them, a dark vortex appeared in its circle. The portal was opened. Then, a dark silhouette appeared in the vortex, yet this shadow was more than familiar to Abyssien. He did not have much time to think about it, the Archmage stepped out from the vortex.
- Now, I think you have the fifth shadowmancer, to complete the ritual- said the Archmage, laughing. - You have proven your faith, your endurance and your might. We will have time for greetings later, now let's have things finished.

With this, Artrezil has thrown his ring into the vortex. The portal grew even wider, and with a terrifying roar, Karavan stepped out. With his appearance, the light faded, shadow was spreading around the Circus, forming a protective ring around it.
The land has been shaken again, but now, the Zil had nothing to fear.

To be continued with : Salene

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2017, 14:39 
Guémélite

Nice so Atrezil are alive or what are with him?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2017, 09:47 
Archonte

ZyronHD a écrit :

As you can see, he lives, indeed :D :D
Do not forget, he lives only in my story... So if the staff decides to revive the story, he will be dead XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juillet 2017, 10:01 
Guémélite

mesterl a écrit :
ZyronHD a écrit :

As you can see, he lives, indeed :D :D
Do not forget, he lives only in my story... So if the staff decides to revive the story, he will be dead XD

ahh okey but is nice XD

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2017, 17:59 
Archonte

Dear Friends!
It's been one and a half year that I joined the GL team of Eredan, trying to lead the Zil with full of my heart and knowledge, and I was so lucky that I got some chance to try and create other releases as well.
Now, looking back on the time behind me, I must say, I am grateful that I've been a little part of this.
I hope that some day this game will return to its former glory, I wish it from the bottom of my heart. But the adventure for me ends today.
I hope that I could bring something new to the Zil, and reinforce them like they deserve.
A little piece of my heart remains here, and I take all the good memories with myself.
Farewell, my friends.

MesterL, ex-Guild Leader of the Zil Warriors

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 18 Septembre 2017, 21:28 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
Respect mesterl!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Septembre 2017, 15:11 
Archonte

mesterL is gone, DoctorDark will replace him ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 20 Septembre 2017, 16:12 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 94
DoctorDark a écrit :
mesterL is gone, DoctorDark will replace him ;)

Dr. Banner is back. :)

No more Hulk :p

hahaha! :D

Lightning cause of rods.

Hail, Admiral Killcrew! Reign forever, Pirates!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 2 sur 3   [ 23 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant