Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:21
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message Publié : 05 Janvier 2018, 17:19 
Administrateur

Message(s) : 1736

Greetings everyone,

In case you missed them upon their release, the limited Legendary Packs "Antimagic Glyphs" and "Orb Corruption" are now available in store for a limited time. Make the most of this opportunity!

These packs contain:

"Antimagic Glyphs" or "Orb Corruption ”+ 1 other Legendary card, 11 Rares, 48 Uncommons, and 84 Commons, selected from acts 5 to 14.

Image Image

Also to be found in this offer: 1 Foiler card, 4 XP +100 cards, 1 XP +200 card, and 1 XP +500 card.

Beware! The Legendary Packs will only be available in store until Thursday, 11th January at noon (CEST).

Have a good end of the week on Eredan iTCG!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Janvier 2018, 17:41 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
We don't need more packs. We need new releases and events! You want our money, but offer nothing to keep us here.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Janvier 2018, 21:19 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 76
Is that a fucking joke ?

Now you're only gonna re-edite legendary packs, no more release ?

The game is dead and you only try to take as much money as you can ? Am i right ?

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Janvier 2018, 22:03 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 70
A new character or event would be more appreciated, thank you!

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Janvier 2018, 23:29 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 58

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Janvier 2018, 19:04 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 21
Ok we are all on vacations and you can´t put much time on releases/events, at least you should just say it, i´m not addressing to mods because they know the same or sometimes even less than us players, i´m addressing to feerik´s staff you guys never tell us anything about your intentions for the game, now there are only 500 regular tournament players when in the past it was about 10k every week we have to wait up to 10 minutes to play and it´s always the same guys, this is getting really boring and you know it so boring that even if you launch events and op cards we won´t feel like spending money in them, YOU NEED TO BRING NEW PLAYERS and you should also eliminate the level duel rooms since that only ISOLATES new players form the comunity they just get bored and quit because there is no one to play against.
please get more involved with the comunity or you are going to loose the few remaining players, if that is your intention to relaunch the game or just close it let us know so we can stop wasting time. some mods have really good ideas to improve the game you should listen to them more often
i hope you take this as a constructive critic and not an attack.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Janvier 2018, 19:16 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 43
I agree. I think everyone just wants to know what is happening.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Janvier 2018, 21:50 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
AETERNUS a écrit :
Ok we are all on vacations and you can´t put much time on releases/events, at least you should just say it, i´m not addressing to mods because they know the same or sometimes even less than us players, i´m addressing to feerik´s staff you guys never tell us anything about your intentions for the game, now there are only 500 regular tournament players when in the past it was about 10k every week we have to wait up to 10 minutes to play and it´s always the same guys, this is getting really boring and you know it so boring that even if you launch events and op cards we won´t feel like spending money in them, YOU NEED TO BRING NEW PLAYERS and you should also eliminate the level duel rooms since that only ISOLATES new players form the comunity they just get bored and quit because there is no one to play against.
please get more involved with the comunity or you are going to loose the few remaining players, if that is your intention to relaunch the game or just close it let us know so we can stop wasting time. some mods have really good ideas to improve the game you should listen to them more often
i hope you take this as a constructive critic and not an attack.

Unfortunately, the staff barely reads the forums nowadays :/
We do not have much information, and we tried to take up the contact with Jisay( he is the designer of ITCG), but he told he has to meet his boss this week to talk about the plans for January.
From the part of the Guild Leaders, we are constantly working on a list with ideas that would help reviving the game, and we would like to forward it to Fred Markus and Jisay ASAP.
I will try to keep you updated, but my words are not official ;)

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Janvier 2018, 22:39 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 50
I just want to say a sincere thank you to DoctorDark. He is always on the forums trying to help the players out. The other guild leaders do too but DoctorDark in particular sticks out at least to me.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 07 Janvier 2018, 12:14 
Archonte

Message(s) : 2184
MeowthRules a écrit :
I just want to say a sincere thank you to DoctorDark. He is always on the forums trying to help the players out. The other guild leaders do too but DoctorDark in particular sticks out at least to me.

No need to thank ^^ The other Guild Leaders are active too, but on other forums ;) We all try to return this game to the former glory, and we provided several good ideas to feerik, but it seems that those did not catch them :/

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 15 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant