Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:58
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Water earth linker deck
Message Publié : 28 Mai 2013, 07:30 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 139
Trying to come with a build for this deck but running into a few problems so I thought I'd ask for some input.

(water/earth)

x2
x3
x3
x3
x3
x3
x3

The biggest problem I have with this deck is the dmg output. The only spell that does any dmg is tame the elements. That combined with Unstable stone-hearts is a pretty good combo. but it's kind of a one shot cause after it takes all the stones it doesnt do much dmg. Just looking for input and ideas.

thanks in advance.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Water earth linker deck
Message Publié : 28 Mai 2013, 09:32 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
Add since your pumping up your defense

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 29 Mai 2013, 02:03 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 10
hi I m not a native english speaker so please forgive me if i give some wrong card name ...

first of all you might want to tell us what is your budget and if you re aiming for specific tornament , it might help us help you improve your deck :)

on your line up you could try izandra since she s water and earth guemelit and her passive will give survavibility to your LU , plus you can play interresting card like (discard one enemy card if you equip on courtier on top of the other effect...)
and also can use , mental prison is good too but not allowed in standard
for master maen you could add back to noz dingard so it s order activate every time
add to get damage input , can be usefull to make sure you get the most of it

finally i think i did nt see in your deck , this card will boost your def and recycle your discard pîle if you use or
this deck is fine in room but currently week against the meta in standard (did nt dare to try it in amnezy) the runic , elfine are no longer a problem but cows ruin it
and against priest you have a chance only if you play locking enchantement but still it s tough...

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 11:15 
Guémélite

Hmmm, may have to take out unstable stone hearts, after people realize my strategy for them they target them with removal doing me dmg instead. I want to put ing linker canes but they are REALLY expensive for some reason right now.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 01 Juin 2013, 20:49 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
hotfoot a écrit :
Hmmm, may have to take out unstable stone hearts, after people realize my strategy for them they target them with removal doing me dmg instead. I want to put ing linker canes but they are REALLY expensive for some reason right now.

Izandra and linker canes are essential (replace Lazar) Since most of your spells don't do damage, giving all of your opponents defense -2 is pretty important.
Master linker cane is expensive because it's one of the cards that Izandra requires to upgrade (Hence her retarded price jump from lv 1-2) and Izandra is one of the pillars of neo Noz blast, which has been raping people in amnezy (Turn 2 victory possible)

I'm assuming that you use the Stone heart pouches to make Earth Stone hearts, right?
You should only use 2 Unstable stone hearts at max, you'll want to invest in (Which I know and apologize for their ridiculous price jump as of late), and have to be very careful when you play the stone hearts (if it's a situation where your character can't go in the next 4 turns IE:Compendium/Air maen/any deck that has cards that Tap, then you shouldn't play it at all). Once you use it, equip it to the character with the least (preferably none) permanents and then use Sliding as your first card.
I don't know how you play the deck per-say, but it's best to make one character the "Tank" with multiple Kraken's hug, than spread them(Water Maen being the most important)
You may want to use once you have multiple earth stone hearts in play, it's much more effective than Tame the Elements, especially because Sleepy Waters reduces all Magic damages dealt for it's duration. Keep in mind that the physical damage dealt by Earth Stone Hearts is unreduced by defense.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 02 Juin 2013, 08:07 
Guémélite

Schrei_VonWeisheit a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

Izandra and linker canes are essential (replace Lazar) Since most of your spells don't do damage, giving all of your opponents defense -2 is pretty important.
Master linker cane is expensive because it's one of the cards that Izandra requires to upgrade (Hence her retarded price jump from lv 1-2) and Izandra is one of the pillars of neo Noz blast, which has been raping people in amnezy (Turn 2 victory possible)

I'm assuming that you use the Stone heart pouches to make Earth Stone hearts, right?
You should only use 2 Unstable stone hearts at max, you'll want to invest in (Which I know and apologize for their ridiculous price jump as of late), and have to be very careful when you play the stone hearts (if it's a situation where your character can't go in the next 4 turns IE:Compendium/Air maen/any deck that has cards that Tap, then you shouldn't play it at all). Once you use it, equip it to the character with the least (preferably none) permanents and then use Sliding as your first card.
I don't know how you play the deck per-say, but it's best to make one character the "Tank" with multiple Kraken's hug, than spread them(Water Maen being the most important)
You may want to use once you have multiple earth stone hearts in play, it's much more effective than Tame the Elements, especially because Sleepy Waters reduces all Magic damages dealt for it's duration. Keep in mind that the physical damage dealt by Earth Stone Hearts is unreduced by defense.

I think you may be thinking of . Do you think I should put that in? Sliding is a great idea so I went ahead and bought a set. They were more expensive than I would have liked but oh well. The CANE on the other hand I will wait until drops in price. I did also get a lady izandra leveled her up with the one cane I did have. this is a tough deck though. I'll post a more recent build soon.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Juin 2013, 01:40 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 7
Here's what I've planned for my Earth-Water Guemelite deck, I've yet to try it out since I'm still waiting for Master-Linker Laeylse to drop a little more in price.

Master-Linker Laeylse
Master Maen
Lazar Zackarov

Earth Stone-Heart x3
Fair Trade x3
Stone Wall x3
Stone-heart pouches x3

Sleeping Waters x2
Water Stone-Heart x2
Water Cycle x2
Tame the Elements x2

It mainly revolves around upping the defense of my characters and playing/reactivating Earth stone hearts. Tame the Elements is in there to deal Magic damage if the opponent is too tanky. Fair Trade and Sleeping Waters is in there to recycle

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Juin 2013, 19:28 
Duelliste

Message(s) : 24
I would swap Lazar for Izandra if you can afford it

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 05 Juin 2013, 20:09 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
hotfoot a écrit :
I think you may be thinking of . Do you think I should put that in? Sliding is a great idea so I went ahead and bought a set. They were more expensive than I would have liked but oh well. The CANE on the other hand I will wait until drops in price. I did also get a lady izandra leveled her up with the one cane I did have. this is a tough deck though. I'll post a more recent build soon.

Yea, I had them mixed up, no, you shouldn't use it, you're going to be casting retarded amounts of damage reduction as is.
is still a definite addition because you will want to re-use earth stone hearts.
When you get Linker canes you'll have no use for water stone heart, especially because maen's order is lulz, and sliding adds to (definite)permanent removal.
You may want to add Fair Trade, because you will be able to force it's activation when running low on cards(also, you can lol at permanent removal)

WeiShun a écrit :
Here's what I've planned for my Earth-Water Guemelite deck, I've yet to try it out since I'm still waiting for Master-Linker Laeylse to drop a little more in price.

Master-Linker Laeylse
Master Maen
Lazar Zackarov

Earth Stone-Heart x3
Fair Trade x3
Stone Wall x3
Stone-heart pouches x3

Sleeping Waters x2
Water Stone-Heart x2
Water Cycle x2
Tame the Elements x2

It mainly revolves around upping the defense of my characters and playing/reactivating Earth stone hearts. Tame the Elements is in there to deal Magic damage if the opponent is too tanky. Fair Trade and Sleeping Waters is in there to recycle

Dump the fat russian for Izandra
-1 fair trade
-1 water stone heart (you can always create one in case of emergency)
+2 Kraken's Hug: Use it on whomever has the most permanents to insure they don't die before the secondary effects resolve.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 06 Juin 2013, 00:02 
Guémélite

Message(s) : 212
I think, goes great with the . I don't really like using the because I play with 3x to deal more damage. is great to push your defense (and your damage) too. And of course, use . Her Defense -2 Effect is awesome with the s.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 16 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant