Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:56
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : Noz Blast on a Budget
Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 03:11 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 67
So I don't have nearly enough crystals to build a full legendary, or even 1 legendary, Noz blast deck. I put this together to see if it could be done for a reasonable price and I'm currently hovering around 1650 Amnezy ELO right now.

1x
1x (would like to replace with Tornado)
1x
3x (Would like to replace with Dragon's Breath eventually)
3x
1x
3x
3x
1x
1x
2x

20 cards total.

While having slightly less pure power than Master-Mage P legendary decks, it has more versatility as far as combos go. Tanaer can drop 3 spells by using 1x water wave, or a water wave + lightning bolts/tornado/breaker. Exhien becomes even more powerful than MMP if he's the last man standing and all the characters in this deck can take a beating, unlike Prophet.

When I do lose with this deck it's either because I'm 1-2 damage short of a kill, which I think can be corrected by adding Dragon's Breath, or all 6 are dead and I've done 1-2 less damage (usually vs Ourenos decks). Also, Tanaer counters other Lady Izandra decks, since his spirit is always at least 3.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Sujet du message : Re: Noz Blast on a Budget
Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 04:17 
Marchand

Message(s) : 522
Since you're playing in amnezy, you could swap the cumbustions for s if you have the crystals. They'll add to Izandra's spirit debuff, making it easier to overcome high spirit, double thunderstroke can otk, and setting off a chain reaction by playing LB3 can give you a bit more stability.

If you're really not keen on using breaker, you can use instead, which can sub for tornado damage if you can get tanaer to pull it after water wave+spell, especially because you're using Magic study and Tosotc.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 05:03 
Aventurier

Wow, I definitely didn't think about adding Thunderstrokes. I was saving up for DB's to replace combustion, but I can get the Tstrokes quicker and they'd be a better counter to other mage decks.

I actually like Breaker, and it's saved my ass a few times, but Tornado does almost the same thing and damage on top of it. The art of magic is going to do less damage than Tornado at least 75% of the time and doesn't have the card removal which is what I want it for. Plus I can get tornado out with BtSC.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 06:07 
Marchand

Nick_Shively a écrit :
Wow, I definitely didn't think about adding Thunderstrokes. I was saving up for DB's to replace combustion, but I can get the Tstrokes quicker and they'd be a better counter to other mage decks.

I actually like Breaker, and it's saved my ass a few times, but Tornado does almost the same thing and damage on top of it. The art of magic is going to do less damage than Tornado at least 75% of the time and doesn't have the card removal which is what I want it for. Plus I can get tornado out with BtSC.

Alrighty, just be careful when facing other thunderstroke users, remember that thunderstroke's second effect activates when either player uses a lightning spell(refrain from using them if you get thunderstroke tagged) ^^

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 07:10 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
I recommend . There will be many decks that just anti-meta Noz Blasts (after all, they are pretty dominate). Therefore, I think that you should put in a couple ...than the swords. It's a Draconic spell, so Exhien can fetch it (but he might fetch your Magic Study, so idk).

Something that you might consider is whether you can actually OTK. If you can't, mabye adding in is a good idea because it's like an inexpensive Academic Lesson that can guarantee a death. I'd also consider either or . If you have the cx, get ; it is deadly with Break the Second Chain.

Mabye you'd like a as well to prevent opposing OTKs..

I also want you to consider something: if you had a Tornado, would you really use Lightning Bolts? You can't use Break the Second Chain on it, it only does more dmg if you have 4 Spirit or higher, and you can't chain it without Legendaries, so you'd have to get lucky with Tanear.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 07:51 
Aventurier

It's actually really easy to land lightning bolt with tanaer, you just have to make sure you only have 2-3 noz spells in your hand a given time. Also, you can't chain tornado with tanaer, so both have their merits.

I don't have a problem OTK most of the time, as long as I have at least 1 disint and 1 rod, or at least 1 magic study with exhien (which is pretty easy to get).

I tried with Blanch, but I lose a lot of firepower and she doesn't protect Lady Izandra, she also has less hp than any of the others, so the damage reduction is kind of lost anyways.

Instead of running ...than the sword, I could run The Last Action, which I have in my DK deck right now. That would be a lot better, but I only run into situations where it would be useful about 5% of the time.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 25 Juin 2013, 08:14 
Aventurier

Message(s) : 80
I, as a Noz Blast user as well, highly recommend The Last Action if you have it (I thought you couldn't afford it so I recommended ...than the sword). I don't normally use it, but it becomes key when you know that a deflection is coming out, or a BSH or SOMETHING is nullifying your magic damage. I feel that having the option to do physical dmg is important

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 30 Juin 2013, 22:26 
Aventurier

Was able to finish top 50 in Amnezy with this deck, this week.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 04 Juillet 2013, 06:10 
Aventurier

Okay, so I've scraped up a good amount of crystals and was wondering if I should:

A) Replace tanaer with MMP and waterwave with Dragon's Breath
B) Save up a little more and buy machiavelism.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 08 Juillet 2013, 17:18 
Marchand

Machiavellism. Without the council's banner you'll lose your AoE strength, Machiavellism will just allow you to have more consistent plays.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 2   [ 12 message(s) ]
Aller vers la page 1, 2  Suivant