Eredan iTCG BrasileiroEredan iTCG DeutschEredan iTCG EspañolEredan iTCG ItalianoEredan iTCG FrançaisEredan iTCG English
Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:16
Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : The Survivor Deck [Needs help]
Message Publié : 22 Juillet 2013, 07:21 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
CHARACTER CARDS:

(Full level)
(Need help with a third character card, >NOT KAES THE PROTECTOR< hopefully someone else that can aid defence or a health regain however.)

Strategy: This decks entirely built around bolstering defence and attack while getting health regains. I figured that it'd be good to have The Survivor in a deck with level 5 Scarlet because she'd probably be the main target for the opponent. Therefore if she died and they focused on defeating her first it'd give me enough time to bolster/strengthen The Survivor. The reason I need another defensive card is because if I do get defence mechanisms on The Survivor I'd probably want two allies so his defence +2 naturally taking him to +5 then if I get +Defence from another character card I could be looking at a high defence with a great regain.

(Or similar) [3] - Since The Survivor can chain one handed weapons. I'd assume similar cards to Life Devourer (including previous evolutions would be important.)
[1]
[2]
[3]
[3]
[3]

[2]

[3]

Essentially need help because I figure Scarlet at full evolution would be a perfect partnership for solely because it leviates some of the regain pressure aka if The Survivor is destroyed you've probably already maxed out Scarlets regain however if Scarlet and a (third, which I'm not sure on yet...) card is destroyed then your "The Survivor" card at that point can probably get an awesome regain with a high defence boost.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 22 Juillet 2013, 11:03 
Marchand

Message(s) : 569
hmm, you can build it differently making use of his bonus per dead characters. I run a mystic slayer deck (no chatelain) that focuses on making the other characters die making the Master Slayer the Last man standing and receiving the bonus from mystic slayer shadow. You can add these cards if you wanna try it:

\

OR, if you wanna go with the warrior theme add , you can still add Sacrifice to help trigger the survivor's effect faster, use it on master ma after he has given the attk and def bonus (hopely he still has 6 health). use Scheme + Sacrifice to kill off master ma with scarlet and then use sacrifice again to kill off scarlet.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Message Publié : 23 Juillet 2013, 01:26 
Néophyte

Message(s) : 5
Mang Isko a écrit :
hmm, you can build it differently making use of his bonus per dead characters. I run a mystic slayer deck (no chatelain) that focuses on making the other characters die making the Master Slayer the Last man standing and receiving the bonus from mystic slayer shadow. You can add these cards if you wanna try it:

\

OR, if you wanna go with the warrior theme add , you can still add Sacrifice to help trigger the survivor's effect faster, use it on master ma after he has given the attk and def bonus (hopely he still has 6 health). use Scheme + Sacrifice to kill off master ma with scarlet and then use sacrifice again to kill off scarlet.

Thanks man this helped loads.

Hors-ligne Profil  

Publier une réponse Page 1 sur 1   [ 3 message(s) ]